Do you ever just black out on your girl while she's talking to you???

This just happened earlier this evening and my wife is HEATED. We went out to dinner not far from the house. Everything was fine, we were having a good timetogether. We're walking home and just when we get near the house, she says something about emailing one of my family members about something, and I said"Hmmm nah, don't. I'd rather just call tomorrow and sort it out myself." She looks at me all crazy and she's like "We just talkedabout this and you said it was OK to send the email!" I asked when we talked about it and she said when we were sitting down at dinner. I don'tremember this convo AT ALL. Now, either I'm just preoccupied cause work was stressful today and I just blacked out on part of our convo, or she had aconvo in her head and she's got it confused, but I think I just blacked out. She was heated, and she seemed pretty sure we discussed it at dinner.

I've been back-tracking since trying to remember, but I can't. My boy says sometimes his wife thinks she told him something but she didn't, andit causes temporary confusion, but he says she's aware of it, so she doesn't beef. I don't think she made this up though. She said I wasanswering her and everything.....

lol...na, this never happened to me unless i do it on purpose, but you shouldve told her that you changed yur mind.

I thought your was gonna be about you spazzing the hell out on her. But yea I do this a lot but most of the time its by choice.

Originally Posted by carL0Wm3yng

Yup, I do it on purpose though.
yup, then she'll be like are you listening and ill be like
embarassed.gif

many a times ... girl stays hittin me with "what did i just say?" ... i usually say something like "that youre in the mood" and she getspissed but laughs and walks away ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When you get cornered by a woman, just go into convulsions

yup, doing right now.shes watching some crap called battle wars or bridal wars...whatever it is.everytime she ask me something i just go , yup andchuckle...works all the time...lol

I do this often especially when I'm watching tv.

I'll just wait till she pauses and say things like "word?!?" "get outta here", "naaaaaw", then she'll talk some moreand the cycle continues.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll just wait till she pauses and say things like "word?!?" "get outta here", "naaaaaw", then she'll talk some more and the cycle continues.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll just wait till she pauses and say things like "word?!?" "get outta here", "naaaaaw", then she'll talk some more and the cycle continues.
laugh.gif
ITS FUNNY COZ ITS TRUE
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom