Do you ever match with your girl when you go out?

I recently went on a first date with someone (which went really well, actually), and our outfits accidentally matched. On a subtle level, though. Her gray top had a floral print, and the green from her flowers matched the green of my button up
laugh.gif
We were joking about how we looked cute together or whatever
smokin.gif

But yeah, we're gonna hang out again on Saturday, and we were playing around with the idea of sort of doing it again. Should it be kept a spontaneous, coincidental thing? Or is it cool to go out looking all couple-y from a fashion standpoint?

btw, I'm not talking about some ridiculous, both wearing blue tees, khaki shorts and matching Jordans stuff -- just a subtle, well-coordinated, "we go together" type thing.

As you can see, I'm not very used to the whole relationship/dating thing
laugh.gif

So yeah, do any of you guys match with your girl when you go out?

homecoming, prom, wedding

the three times a man should coordinate his outfit with a woman. ive done the first 2 so no matching for me.

if its an accident then it is what it is, but never on purpose. its just looks so corny

I snapped a picture of Op and his date.

Spoiler [+]
couple_shirts.jpg

I haven't done that since 9th grade, but you guys seemed to enjoy it so who cares what everyone else thinks ?

Originally Posted by FEETure

homecoming, prom, wedding

the three times a man should coordinate his outfit with a woman. ive done the first 2 so no matching for me.

if its an accident then it is what it is, but never on purpose. its just looks so corny
This! 
roll.gif

Come on OP.

That's like a once in a life time things, and whatever you do...

Do NOT mention this on the second date.

Back
Top Bottom