Do you ever use the report button?

I know some people believe "only losers feel the need to have to snitch on the internet" and others believe "only losers feel the need to abideby the code of the streets on the internet". So lemme ask you, how do you feel about people who use it? Or do you ever use it? Me personally, the way Iact on NT is how I act in real life, so if I won't even snitch in real life, what makes you think I'm gonna snitch on NT? I personally have never usedit, ever. Admins, can we get an approximate estimate on how often or how many people actually use the report button? Thanks.

Imo I think a lotta people use the report button because a lotta mods strike lightning fast in locking posts especially when there is not that many

I use it in the JB forum all the time.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

never...............

at the end of the day its just an internet forum.

"internet is serious business"

OP i feel you...................im not the type to be snitchin in the work place..........i dunno name em, that was just one example.

I think its not that serious. Some people live off the facade of being morally correct. So when they see something wrong they feel compelled to report it. Itscalled being a goody to shoes. Then you have the individuals who can not take a joke. Somebody makes a joke about thier race, and God bless jesus they get mad.Take the joke its only a joke for goodness sake. Seems like the report button is used more than the quote and reply icons. GEEZ LOIUSE

this guy trying to get the mods to "snitch"
laugh.gif

and yeah I dont think some of you really understand what they
mean say stop snitching.

no...but not cuz i feel its snitching...this is the internet people it ain't that serious to be using the code of the streets...i just don't do it cuzeven if i did find something offensive i'm to lazy to do anything about it...

Back
Top Bottom