do you favor any of the more unpopular signature model?

ive alwayz liked 21, 17 lows, 18 lows, 17+, i never liked the 9z 10z 2z 16z imo theyre ugly

jordan_xvii_3.jpg

Very underrated.

My favorites in order

20, 11, 1, 19, 21, 16, 14, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 9, 6, 5, 7, 3, 4 , 2, 8, 23, 22, 18.

I have always like the 22's the comfort is the best I have ever felt in a Jordan. I also like the 15's I had the Obsidian pair m Freshman Yr of HS. But my favorite Jordan is the 9's its something about the Olive's that I cant understand but if they came out on any other sig I wouldn't like that color but that is by far my Favorite Jordan. I need another pair cause my retro's from 02 have cracked paint a week after I got them.                                 
34fnssj.jpg

i am a sucker for 4s and 6s, those were big moments in Mj's career, and the 4s still have that damn man, at least to me.

VII's are considered "unpopular"
laugh.gif
...since when? Anyways, I would have to say the XV's and XVIII's I favor more than the average person might. I'm not saying the XV and XVIII are in my top 5..but they aren't ugly to me. The XV is just a a very unusual and unique sneaker that even to this day, 10 years from the original release, still hold those same values. I think they're a dope pair of kicks....especially if you want a sig Jordan that attracts attention, both good and bad..this would be a pair to have..

The XVIII's are very underrated and underappreciated to me, which is sad because I've always thought highly of the XVIII's traction, comfort, hidden lace system and craftsmanship. The OG's were awesome to me, and I copped the white & blue colorway with my own money back in 2003.....and wore them to the ground. I also have the OG black & blues, but those I wore to the ground also..now I just have the cdp version, but if I can get another cheap bargain on some XVIII's on Ebay or maybe on here, I might snatch up another pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baltimore

My favorites in order

20, 11, 1, 19, 21, 16, 14, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 9, 6, 5, 7, 3, 4 , 2, 8, 23, 22, 18.

MINE:

13, 11, 5, 6, 17, 12, 7, 8, 10, 9, 14, 4, 23, 18, 3, 2, 1, 16, 15, 2K10, 20, 19, 21, 22, 2K9

16s have always been one of my favorites. I really wish we could get some retro's soon.

I like all the late jordan sigs. XV - XXIII
But I think the XIX's are real dope, I have the cdp joints and they look so damn futuristic.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I love XVs.

I'm with you on that, I never understood the hatred for these I love all my pairs.

These are 1 of my favorites I wish I would of picked up the other colors as well.

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

Wow......... This is interesting.

Are you guys sure that all of you aren't feeling this way because there hasn't been any new and exciting heat to come out for JB in quite some time? The best thing to come from JB in the last few years were the 23. Anything after the 23 and before it, up to maaaaaaaaaaaaybe the 16 was an eyesore and complete garbage (meaning 17 - 22 was crap). I mean, there was a reason we all disliked the later models and that's because they lacked the innovation and revolutionary design that we all once knew from JB. Now, everything is a gimmick and ugly on purpose.

For example:
2009's - Fencing........ Crap!
2010's - MJ saw through his opponents........ Crap!

Just my thoughts on this topic.
17's were awesome, even though I managed to lose every lace cover I had.
18's were good for me to ball in even though they creased badly.
19's were superbly comfortable to me.
20's...I love those even the Fusions for some reason...you can keep everything after.

Oh and about the XV's which seems to be everyone's most unfavored shoe, I thought they were a pretty good looking shoe apart from the tongue, but that made it unique, I suppose...lol.

i love the 19s.. i think its an underrated shoe and its extremely comfortable imo

and am i the only one who thinks the adidas supernatural creator that derrick rose wears is a bite off the 19?

I personally think the XVIIs are one of the best Air Jordan designs there is, I had like 3 colorways when I was in jr high
laugh.gif
They need to retro, hopefully we get a 25th Anniversary pair this year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom