do you favor any of the more unpopular signature model?

i feel exactly the same way coming in, i was into older models like 5s and 3s, but after awhile i picked up the 21s and 15s and i love them now. also 14s as well.

i'm with most of you on here, the XVs is one of my favorites, and of course the grey suede XX1s, i just recently copped another pair of those, i love the way they feel on my feet. i own a pair of XX2s as well and while they aren't as comfortable as the XX1s they are pretty comfortable in their own right. and even though i have never owned a pair of IIs i love the design and would love to own a few pairs of them

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I have always like the 22's the comfort is the best I have ever felt in a Jordan. I also like the 15's I had the Obsidian pair m Freshman Yr of HS. But my favorite Jordan is the 9's its something about the Olive's that I cant understand but if they came out on any other sig I wouldn't like that color but that is by far my Favorite Jordan. I need another pair cause my retro's from 02 have cracked paint a week after I got them.                                 
34fnssj.jpg
My second favorite Air Jordan.  Second only to Bordeaux VIIs.

i love almost any jordan. I felt that the XV and the XVI were really, really sick. #1 is still the XI. XVIII and XVII are also really nice. 2s suck. I have never played in the XX or the XXI nor have I tried them on so I can't comment, but design wise they went in a completely different direction than jordan did before IMO

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

These retroed in 2007, but where? Was it US only?*

Flight Club, but i think they were also a GR in some parts of Asia.

If you're a fairly average shoe size, it's not hard to get a good deal on a pair of OG XVs.

Cant believe how much love the XV's are getting. Personally I hated the shoe when it first came out and didnt buy a new release sig until the XXI's. But my wife bought me a DS pair of white/columbia XV's a couple of years back and I've been in love ever since.

Back
Top Bottom