Do you feel any different after taking vitamins?

gnc20mega20men20sport.jpg

I don't but I take them anyway. 

nerd.gif

Yes. When I wake up in the morning I feel like this.

tumblr_m3pmdaPJgg1qgksvxo1_500.gif

Then when I take one, I feel like this.

rj4leb.gif

Forget vitamins. Over priced. Everyday I juice some vegetables and add some scoops of chlorella and wheatgrass.
pimp.gif
Never had more energy in my life.

Funny you post those. When I was younger, I used to take those. Whenever my boys were over my house and I took those I would do 20 pushups and toe raises. They started thinking they were steroids.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny you post those. When I was younger, I used to take those. Whenever my boys were over my house and I took those I would do 20 pushups and toe raises. They started thinking they were steroids.

I been on and off that GNC brand for years. The only thing I notice is the color of my urine. 
laugh.gif

When I run out of animal pak and take it weeks later when I go buy another I feel as if it gives me extra energy that day. After that... Nothing. 
laugh.gif

if you can feel better from taking a multi, your diet must be horrible. 
i do supplement with AOR ortho-core. 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I been on and off that GNC brand for years. The only thing I notice is the color of my urine. 
laugh.gif
Yea that GNC pack will make your piss look like synthetic oil..
GNC vitamins are a decent supplement tho.. I only buy when they put em on sale.

And I only take them during the winter.

But to answer the question.. I dont feel any different unless I haven't taken them in awhile.

And when I take them for the first time in a while.. I usually feel queasy.

Never really. If always feels psychological more than anything. Ditto on the urine color change though
laugh.gif

If the multivitamin you're taking is changing the color of your urine, that means it's overdosed and you're just pissing out all the vitamins your body didn't absorb. I'm taking orange triad, since it has a glucosamine and chondroitin complex. It's a waste IMO since the vitamins are overdosed. Next time I'll just buy the cheap Target brand multivitamin and glucosamine/chondrotin separately.

Animal Pak , GNC Ultra Mega Green and Optimum Nutrition OPTI-MEN are the only vitamins that I get a good feeling from.

Originally Posted by syxth element

If the multivitamin you're taking is changing the color of your urine, that means it's overdosed and you're just pissing out all the vitamins your body didn't absorb. 
I definitely noticed this when I added a Super B complex vitamin in addition to a regular multi. I drink plenty of water but whenever I would take it my pee would be almost neon yellow/green. I stopped as soon as I noticed it happened every time.

Back
Top Bottom