Do you feel bad for people not getting there Jays?

No.

I feel bad for homeless people, folks who live in war torn countries where bullets fly by their ears when they just try to go to the grocery store, women whoare raped, etc.

Not someone who missed on their opportunity to drop loads of cash on a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Rafool

Similar thing happened to me during the Space Jam release....

I had this lady behind me, all the time talking about her son telling her to make sure and get a size 10 for him....

Saying that was the only thing he asked for Christmas.

As I was paying for my two size 10s she asked for a size 10 too, lady who worked there told her I had gotten the only two size 10s....

I didn't even bother looking at her face of disappointment. -_-

Were both of those for you alone?

If they were both shoes were for you then it was pretty messed up. I would not have kept a mom from trying to buy her child a christmas present because of my greed.
Nope.

One was a Christmas present for my pops.

i never see reactions of people when they cant get they shoes i always walk in in the afternoon or evening to pick up my kicks , i guess all the sad peopleis home by that time

Depends on the person and the situation, but there simply aren't enough pairs for everyone (in terms of 11/12 and the Jams). So its no one's fault itsjust supply and demand.

Antalonboubmpo:
foe the love of money:
is ISS still down?
QFTMFW
Quoted for the mother effing win?

Think you meant truth. No?
laugh.gif

QFTMFT

tongue.gif
Just messing with you, man.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

No.

I feel bad for homeless people, folks who live in war torn countries where bullets fly by their ears when they just try to go to the grocery store, women who are raped, etc.

Not someone who missed on their opportunity to drop loads of cash on a pair of shoes.
You got that right. Selfish commercialize society we live in...

No.

I feel bad for homeless people, folks who live in war torn countries where bullets fly by their ears when they just try to go to the grocery store, women who are raped, etc.

well said.

I had a pair reserved in 11.5 to pick up BY 9.30 and I get to the door at nine, dude tells me he sold em and im like "why? you said 9.30" to which heresponds "looks like 9.30 to me" and laughs, I was so close to beating this kids @%*. I wouldnt do it over shoes but his attitude was soooodisrespectful, back home his @%* would have been left bleeding if he tried some *#!# like that.

So basically, Im just left with no SpaceJams and an urge to fight, great.

nah u cant feel bad for people that didnt get there pair theres worst thiings in life,, big deal u didnt get ur shoe u wanted,, i didnt get a pair i didnt tryhard enough cats that really wanted a pair went out there n waited for midnight release in the cold,,, regardless if u want them bad enough ull get them ullsave n pay more even if it hurts,,

For the genuine sneakerheads, yeah. For the hypebeasts and resellers, hell no.

Funny you bring this up though. I was in line for the Space Jams, damn near the end of the line too. I got the last pair in my size but there was an old ladywho was in front of me in the line outside the store that wanted my size. She looked really upset and I felt hella grimey for it.

if they put the time and effort in to get their pair and ended up empty handed then yeah. it sucks to not get your pair.

if they expected everyone else to tell them where to go and do the work for them, then hell no.

i got the last 11 in my store and 2 other guys came in asking for n 11. maybe they should've woken up earlier or make n extra effort

Of course I feel bad for them....been there, was there...remembered the day not getting the the DMP 11 and 6

Its depends on the situation. For instance the other day when I copped the space jams dudes was arguing and complaning about getting there pairs so when I gotmines (1 in line btw) I laughed at those who was still stressin over getting theres

No.

THANK YOU!

First of all, I'd never get in line for a pair of shoes, much less feel sorry for people who do, and this is coming from someone who's bought AirJordans since 1990. If you place that kind of importance on obtaining a pair of shoes, you need to SERIOUSLY re-examine your life. The only thing sadder isthe OP starting a thread about whether you feel sorry for people in that situation.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if they put the time and effort in to get their pair and ended up empty handed then yeah. it sucks to not get your pair.

if they expected everyone else to tell them where to go and do the work for them, then hell no.
This.
I was second in line dude in front needed a sz 10 camped out for 12 hrs it was his 1st campout & he came out empty handed, shady FTL scooped up all but 7pairs I felt bad I got my pair but I still called FTL & filed a complaint. Shout out to my So Cal High Desert shoe heads.

For me, like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't depend on any situation or any person.

I'm not feeling bad for a person not getting the hot kicks they wanted. Some old lady failing in her attempt to get Alpha 1s, some 9-yr.-old trying to getsome rare Yeezys and missed out; I don't feel bad for either one.

All these hot kicks are just kicks. Someone not getting them does NOT bring about any sympathy from me, regardless of the person or the situation.

And yes, I have missed PLEEEEENTY of kicks I wanted to scoop up over the years. And every single time, I've thought 'Dah well.'

Back
Top Bottom