Do you feel bad for people not getting there Jays?

Yea I do considering I work at a shoe store and I knew employees that got them and really had no intention of wearing them. Then having to watch people walkaway disapointed was kind of sad.

If I were in line with a mother whom was in line for her child I would not get in the way of buying her child a christmas present. Especially if she has put inwork with me a camped out with me. I would let a extra pair slide to her. I probably size up on the extra pair. Greed is what is killing this country. I wouldnot pass on the only pair, for a father, girlfriend, brother or sister. But, a mom milf or not. I will a extra pair slide.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

is ISS still down?

roll.gif
lol but yes.. I do feel bad for those really want their pairs. hypebeasts or loud people who annoy me in line, no. i dont.

Feel bad no, sympathy yes. Not the same. Also in the situation of the mom, I AM the ONLY person I know who loves shoes like I do, so I would never buy morethan one pair. That mom would of had a pair for her child.

I do have sympathy when it comes to certain releases. The thing that bothers me is that stores are not organized with it. They let people get trampled and runover for some shoes. When they could easily pass out numbers and save the hassle. (ie Modern warfare 2 release)

well i didnt get my space jams if thats what your asking... but back to the question ya i definetly feel bad.... i remember when i copped my grapes andeverything i was really lucky... and i remember seeing a line behind me empty handed and was like dag i feel for them... i was thinkin i better get out of hereso they dont rob me mind you i was in philly
laugh.gif
... but ya idefinitely saw some empty faces out there and felt bad but at the same time happy that i got my pair

can't say I feel bad. plenty of other kicks to choose from without wanting to be like everybody else. hype will die down and the people paying double willhave yellowed soles

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

what is it with these horrible treads in last couple of days
smh.gif

Im fairly new to the forums not shoes, but what makes a good thread. Thats a legitimate question, not being a jerk or anything like that.

Threads Like This Is Why JB Forum Is Considered A Joke Now.... Man What Happen To The Post That Were Full Of Actual Info That Helped Us.

I feel bad for those who honestly wanted the shoes to wear and because they liked the shoe.
resellers can suck !++#. buying 6 pairs to flip making it harder on the rest of us.

yes im mad about the space jams...

No, because at the end of the day, it's just a pair of shoes. There are more important things in life.

hell no because some people dont really want them as bad as I do. I feel like the people that want them more will be the ones that are first in line, !%$! allthat, its not my falut you missed out on a release, better hit ebay now hahaha

You feel for them but hell it's true you got to be a cutthroat because at the end of the day they won't feel sorry for you if you didn't get it,employees don't care because they made their money(and got theirs too probably), most people will just say better luck on the next release and come earlieror run faster... Don't let it bother you too much because I always say if you got it you earned it!

Nope. Because if the shoe was on the othrer foot, I doubt John Q. Public would feel for me. Besides it's what I want.

hell no, i have never had a problem getting any shoe i wanted. whether it was gettin there at 4am or online, which was the easiest cop ever for space jams, itsall about how u really want them. If you call around enough you will find a pair. Happened twice with the db 1's and 6's and eventually they werebought for retail or close to it.

i was the third person at the mall and copped my jams. The store I copped from took preorders, I lucked out and got the only pair that wasn't reserved. Itjust happened to be a 10.5, the 20 people that were in line behind me were irate as hell. I feel like if they wanted em bad enough they would've got therebefore me. I don't feel bad for people that couldn't get their pair because of laziness. I do feel bad for people that got screwed out of a pairbecause of employees lyin to us and coppin multiple pairs and stuff like that. The dude that opened up Finish Line rang up three pairs before he let anyone inthe store. When he opened up he sold a size 10 and a 10.5. Hibbet sports was right next door, so i started a line after I got word finish line sold out. Nobodywas in line at Hibbet because some dude told everyone they were all reserved.When I called Finish Line last saturday they lied and said they weren't evengettin the space jams. So yeah i do feel sorry for those who couldn't cop because of greedy employees.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I feel bad for them, but if they only tried to cop online than thats their fault. what makes me sick is dudes getting like 15 pairs to resell because they are too broke and dont have normal jobs
Not everyone resells cuz they are broke and don't have "normal" jobs. Nothing wrong w/ supplemental income my friend.

Back
Top Bottom