Do you feel bad for people not getting there Jays?

Originally Posted by ABallin23

at the space jam release, some guy was waiting outside footlocker from the night before and he was like 3rd in line. everyone rushed the doors when they opened and he didn't get his pair so yeah i felt sorry for him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Thatz F**ked up! But I do be feeling bad. As long as ur not a re-seller I'm always willing to help that person wit securing a pair ofwhatever release.

I always cop the kicks I want as I have bought my kicks from the same spot for the last 15 years and the owner likes his loyal customers. I went in there Dec22nd and asked him to put a size 13 Spacejam aside and he did and I copped with NO hassle. I don't feel bad at all. Why should I feel Bad???

I don' feel bad for people not getting their jordans. It's survival of the fittest. If you snooze you loose, plain and simple. When the Old Love, NewLove Air Jordan 1 pack dropped about three years back there was a middle school kid who was next inline behind me and I got his size, next thing you know thiskid was crying. I felt bad, but then again I didn't because he shoulda been there earlier.

I hate it when people have mad connects and cop so many.... at the space jam camp out people like me and some people behind me waited for 7 hours and somepeople in front walked out with like literally 20 pairs. They should have had a ticket system or something. Oh well, I learned my lesson not to camp thereagain. And yeah it sucks that they don't take other people into account and they don't cop a pair after waiting so long.

Originally Posted by hellakix

I don' feel bad for people not getting their jordans. It's survival of the fittest. If you snooze you loose, plain and simple. When the Old Love, New Love Air Jordan 1 pack dropped about three years back there was a middle school kid who was next inline behind me and I got his size, next thing you know this kid was crying. I felt bad, but then again I didn't because he shoulda been there earlier.
Mayne.....I would have split the pack
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CPinoy

I don' feel bad for people not getting their jordans. It's survival of the fittest. If you snooze you loose, plain and simple. When the Old Love, New Love Air Jordan 1 pack dropped about three years back there was a middle school kid who was next inline behind me and I got his size, next thing you know this kid was crying. I felt bad, but then again I didn't because he shoulda been there earlier.
sick.gif
damn.. I woulda just gave them up man.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by CPinoy

sick.gif
damn.. I woulda just gave them up man.

I might have to but then considering I'm not a fan of them, it'd be different. I mean if it was the XI's or something... maybe I wouldn't be sogenerous. But I do see hellakix's point, you gotta get there early and make sure. On the other hand, sometimes it doesn't matter how early you getthere if the manager has shoes on hold or is letting employees take most of them.

^ that kid that was crying is ungrateful. He should be glad he got clothes, shoes, food, a house. There shoes i dont feel bad for anyone that doesnt get a pairof shoes unless there homeless and dont have any. SMH @ greedy ppl.

for those who grab a bunch of size but ur area is low key then more power to u but for those that copp sizes just to make more money an there are people whojust want one to rock then i feel for those people...now those who just copp a size that dont fit u just to try an see if u can get ur size ..well all i cansay is COM ON MAN

I especially hate those that get 10+ pairs
indifferent.gif
(F yall resellers;Like I understand reselling 2 or 3 pairs to make some money, but 10 pairs is OD'd. Leave some for others).
But yeah, I feel bad for those that waits and come out empty-handedly
ohwell.gif

If I get mine I can care less about a complete stranger

but if its someone I know and cool with, then yeah I feel bad

Originally Posted by drock2010

If I get mine I can care less about a complete stranger

but if its someone I know and cool with, then yeah I feel bad

Yep......Also if I want something bad enough I get it....even if I gotta pay more....it is what it is!! If it wasn't for resellers I woulda been a** out acouple of times......Ima make it happen for what I want...I suggest people to do the same..

I feel that employees at stores shouldnt do "hookups" for their friends. I work at a shoe store and I've always said I don't care if your mybrother I'm not gettin you a hookup because a lotttt of people who wait and actually want the shoes badly miss out because of backdoor deals. I mean forthe spacejam release there was this kid and thats all he wanted for christmas was a pair, i told him to get there super early because he was little and peoplewould just cut him in line. He got there 4th which he couldve gotten any size he wanted at that point. But people who realized they were too far back in linestarted payin employees money to buy they're size and the kid didnt get his pair. That is when i feel bad. I mean collecting sneakers is a huge hobby to meand other outsiders arent gonna wanna start when the first time they try and copp a pair this happens. I don't feel bad however when someone doesnt gettheir second or third pair and are super upset about it. Thats just how i feel....

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I feel bad for some people but I don't feel bad for everyone. Like in the case of that mother Rafool is referring to, I would feel some kinda sympathy towards her only because she waited in line for a Christmas present for her son and chances are the woman isn't anything close to knowledgeable about how the sneaker game seems to work this day and age...

I don't however feel bad for people who missed out on "another pair or pairs" just because all they had in mind was to resell the shoes on ebay. If everyone who wanted just one single pair on release date could get a pair, that would be cool but obviously that's just wishful thinking regardless...it's been reiterated plenty of times before but the shoe game has changed alot over the last 20 years....wasn't always like this where you had to camp out and STILL might come up unsuccessful...and that's not my own personal experience but it could've been.

I feel the same way. I feel bad for the people who were out there a day or close to it earlier but I don't feel bad for resellers or linecutters. I thinklinecutters are the main characters that are behind all the release day horror stories and they tend to wind up reselling. When I'm lining up or camping,I'm me first. I won't do dirty crap but I'm not going to be standing out there just so some douche can cut me, man or woman, just because theythink they can get over. You already have to account for at 25% or so of the inventory at any store being held back due to the hookup factor and these idiotshurt your chances big time with their garbage. Then you have some stores that get the shoes and refuse to sell any of them except only to certain people. Herein Houston, Sheikh's in the Galleria will pull stunts like that.

Before you feel bad, think about how that person would feel about you if your roles were reversed.

I don't feel bad because a lot of times, i've been in the situation where i leave empty
handed, so i know how it feels.

And when you do miss out, you just have to move on because there's always another release to
look forward too. And you've also got to remember that they are JUST SHOES and that i already
have multiple pairs of shoes at home, so its really not that important

lol thats crazy, its all about getting yours, wont nobody feel bad for you, be happy you got your pack.. life goes on

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I feel bad for them, but if they only tried to cop online than thats their fault. what makes me sick is dudes getting like 15 pairs to resell because they are too broke and dont have normal jobs

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

I feel that employees at stores shouldnt do "hookups" for their friends. I work at a shoe store and I've always said I don't care if your my brother I'm not gettin you a hookup because a lotttt of people who wait and actually want the shoes badly miss out because of backdoor deals. I mean for the spacejam release there was this kid and thats all he wanted for christmas was a pair, i told him to get there super early because he was little and people would just cut him in line. He got there 4th which he couldve gotten any size he wanted at that point. But people who realized they were too far back in line started payin employees money to buy they're size and the kid didnt get his pair. That is when i feel bad. I mean collecting sneakers is a huge hobby to me and other outsiders arent gonna wanna start when the first time they try and copp a pair this happens. I don't feel bad however when someone doesnt get their second or third pair and are super upset about it. Thats just how i feel....
i feel where your comming from but i get alot of my stuff due to employees who help me out and take care of me and its appreciated.

nope i dont feel bad at all, i love it when i see people walking up to the end of the line, and me knowing that there not gonna get their pair!!! MUAhAHAhAh

early bird gets the worm!

some people are heartless..... trying to get some shoes that they really love and want, or trying to get them for a loved one.... but those damn resellers gettheir paws on them.... so ya i kinda do. but its a part of the game....

Remember when u could get Js on sale on the old scholl eastbay magazine.

NO, plain and simple.
Its survival of the fittest, if you don't get your pair, no one cares about you.
Although i have emotion, ill just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom