Do you feel like the opposite sex owes you?

Code:
I feel like there's still $%#@!#& that owe me sex - Kanye West^^^This... What are your thoughts on it?

i think kanye pulls rap out of his butt. he WAS a good rapper. but anyways
i feel like the opposite owes me i guess under certain circumstances like in a relationship.

I'm sure there are a few chicks (prolly more guys) that "owe" Kanye West sex...

He has A LOT more money and fame than me (at this particular moment) so he MIGHT be tellin the truth...

But the average guy isn't owed ANYthing other than an occasional birthday handjob...

I'm not exactly sure how someone could owe me sex short of signing into some sort of promissory note for it

The female species owes it to me to keep all of its lawanda paige resembling patrons from hitting on me.....Team Dimes or Die till the death

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Code:
I feel like there's still $%#@!#& that owe me sex - Kanye West^^^This... What are your thoughts on it?

the first line that came to my head. and i agree

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, two of them.. if not now, then in 10 years. But we'll see.  [/color]
glasses.gif

No...
I am the only one that owes anything to myself.

And Kanye is a moron. Rich, but he's still a moron.

Yes, one moderately attractive yella bone does
indifferent.gif
I'll probably kill her when I'm done now that I think about it

Me? Nah they don't owe me jack. They owe it to themselves to get with guys like me though.

I actually feel a lot of chicks owe me sex....I sat down and made of list of chicks i htought i was gonna smash.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I actually feel a lot of chicks owe me sex....I sat down and made of list of chicks i htought i was gonna smash.

indifferent.gif
 Too much time on your hands. 

Back
Top Bottom