Do you feel like the opposite sex owes you?

like $10, think thats the total of what I've ever tricked
pimp.gif

owwwwww

i put a summer into one broad did all the boyfriend @#%!....only sucked b00bies

She owes me sex

all the time. even with My girl. if I do something above and beyond then I feel that shes obligated to fellate Me.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by eight2one

I actually feel a lot of chicks owe me sex....I sat down and made of list of chicks i htought i was gonna smash.

indifferent.gif
 Too much time on your hands. 

what are you stonefacing for?? Ill do what I want with my time, so run along now.

WAIT! if the broad lets you smash, she's a JO.
She says no, you feel she owes you?
and what do you even base that on? cause you were nice? cause you spent time with her? cause you let her come out of the kitchen?
far too kind yall are.

...and men say women are the complicated ones. SMdH

Originally Posted by dunks87

WAIT! if the broad lets you smash, she's a JO.
She says no, you feel she owes you?
and what do you even base that on? cause you were nice? cause you spent time with her? cause you let her come out of the kitchen?
far too kind yall are.

...and men say women are the complicated ones. SMdH

We spoke about that. You know how that goes.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Is that you DCAllAmerican?
The first thing I thought.
Y'all stop with this non-sense. DC wasn't the first one to create any thought-provoking, sexually biased, race, socially challenging post. He may have created a standard, but he definitely wasn't the first, and will not be the last one.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, two of them.. if not now, then in 10 years. But we'll see.  [/color]
glasses.gif
Pedobear does not wait.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Nah they're of age.. Once my success kicks in, they'll look at themselves in the mirror with their average bf's and crumby lives and wish they could blow me. [/color]
laugh.gif
 [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should've used the time I gave them wisely[/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Is that you DCAllAmerican?
The first thing I thought.
Y'all stop with this non-sense. DC wasn't the first one to create any thought-provoking, sexually biased, race, socially challenging post. He may have created a standard, but he definitely wasn't the first, and will not be the last one.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'm not exactly sure how someone could owe me sex short of signing into some sort of promissory note for it

Yea, nobody is owed anything. People might feel obliged but that is more of a personal feeling. When you talk of people OWING is another ball game. I would have to say NO.

Back
Top Bottom