Do you find this as upsetting as I do? (Gender Identity and the Royal Baby)

aye op in ur avy whats the pumper dance???
Never thought I'd derail my own thread, but...

Cant tell if those comments are serious or not. Stating he's a boy announced his sex, not his gender.

Last edited:
It's just weird to me. Humans are becoming too "smart" for their own good. With each generation straying farther and farther from religion, the more weird and eccentric people are becoming. Whether you agree or disagree with religion, you have to notice this. I'm not trying to force any religious beliefs on anyone, but I'm simply saying that it keeps humans somewhat grounded.

People are doing too much. All of this transgender stuff is too much, imo, and acting as if it's insensitive to refer to the child as a boy is ludicrous. Idc what anyone says, I feel that all of this gender identity/homosexuality issue is the result of both chemical imbalances coupled with emotional issues. Big science probably has a pill that would turn little Richard into Sean Connery.

It's weird to me, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'm more concerned with cannabis being legalized.

It's just weird to me. Humans are becoming too "smart" for their own good. With each generation straying farther and farther from religion, the more weird and eccentric people are becoming. Whether you agree or disagree with religion, you have to notice this. I'm not trying to force any religious beliefs on anyone, but I'm simply saying that it keeps humans somewhat grounded.

People are doing too much. All of this transgender stuff is too much, imo, and acting as if it's insensitive to refer to the child as a boy is ludicrous. Idc what anyone says, I feel that all of this gender identity/homosexuality issue is the result of both chemical imbalances coupled with emotional issues. Big science probably has a pill that would turn little Richard into Sean Connery.

It's weird to me, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'm more concerned with cannabis being legalized.
I honestly don't have a problem with transgendered individuals.  If a person doesn't feel comfortable in their own skin they should do whatever it takes to change that.  We should embrace weirdness and eccentricity if it has no negative consequences on the rest of the population.

My beef is with the fact that so many people got upset at the media announcing the sex of the baby.

And yes, nawghtyhare.  Yes it is.

Last edited:
this is odd to me. they are not putting the baby into a gender "role" they are simply announcing what it has between it's legs.

i think there's a difference between announcing the sex of a baby and saying for example "the baby is a boy and will grow up to be a straight, sports and beer loving man"

also, i think ALL of the commotion of the "royal" baby is ridiculous. just another baby IMO.

Y'all are over thinking this.

It's a bunch of peasants having a pseudo-intellectual conversation with nobody in particular about a child of the Royal family.

Just some nonsensical people talking nonsense.

Couldn't care less about the baby or the Royal family.

But really tho, people expressing beliefs different from yours upsets you? :lol:

Surely this is another one of those twitter jokes. How are people actually getting upset at a baby boy being called a boy? Whether he grows up to be a boy/girl/trans/bi whatever...worry about something else geez

Sorry but gonna make it a race thread.
honestly notice this in more white populations many Black's and Hispanics and even Indians i know go wtf when they shear this garbage regardless of religion or amount of piety. I my self lean towards agnostic, borderline atheist and i find this stuff incredulous. Yes you have a gender, yes you have a sex, and they are one and the same to me until you have an operation. Even if u are post opp i will not even touch u if a guy turn girl and if u a girl turn guy i wills feel uncomfortable discussing certain male topics around you.

This gen. has the most info, yet we're less informed that previous gens. since we care more about what happens on Dexter than what's going on in other parts of the world.

I'm not going to touch on what you said about religion because it makes zero sense.

Have you researched this issue to see if the opinion you hold is actually supported?

Back
Top Bottom