Do you get charged if the fire department puts out a fire for you?

No. Civil Duty...

Ambulances charge???
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Straight up. If it ain't life threatening I will just have someone drive me to the hospital.

No.

If you live in a Fire Protection District and have the option to decline paying the fire tax and your #!@$ catches fire.....the firefighters will only do arescue, then chill outside and make sure it doesn't catch any other structures on fire.

Generally ambulance rides are taxed because of the ridiculous cost involved in providing medical care.

I never really thought about it... but wow what a a scam? Hospitals capitalizing off everything and anything they can... smh.

Originally Posted by duerr

No.

If you live in a Fire Protection District and have the option to decline paying the fire tax and your #!@$ catches fire.....the firefighters will only do a rescue, then chill outside and make sure it doesn't catch any other structures on fire.

Generally ambulance rides are taxed because of the ridiculous cost involved in providing medical care.
laugh.gif
i wonder if they have a form with all the addresses whodidnt pay the tax

for an ambulance, i think...

if the doctor decides that you could have made an attempt to make it to the hospital by yourself, youll get charged

could be wrong though

Tell me about it. My dudes uncle got air lifted to the hospital and they charged his insurance just for the airlifting around $120,000.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Tell me about it. My dudes uncle got air lifted to the hospital and they charged his insurance just for the airlifting around $120,000.
smh.gif

man if i didnt have insurance and saw a bill for 120K ... i would tell em to pull the plug
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Dawg...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

if the doctor decides that you could have made an attempt to make it to the hospital by yourself, youll get charged

could be wrong though

Nah. That's like a $500 minimum, regardless of the situation, bro.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

No.

If you live in a Fire Protection District and have the option to decline paying the fire tax and your #!@$ catches fire.....the firefighters will only do a rescue, then chill outside and make sure it doesn't catch any other structures on fire.

laugh.gif
i wonder if they have a form with all the addresses who didnt pay the tax
Yeah, they actually do. Typically dispatch would check into that, though. Although this is generally only in small cities or counties where thedepartment is all volunteer. I've seen pictures of guys sitting around drinking a beer in the afternoon in just some bunker pants and a 1 inch linespraying the houses next door to keep it cool while the structure next door is fully involved.
roll.gif

I was a firefighter for a short time, so you know I'm not %#+#*%!$@$%@.

smh.gif

man if i didnt have insurance and saw a bill for 120K ... i would tell em to pull the plug
laugh.gif

basically........

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Physicx

could be wrong though

Nah. That's like a $500 minimum, regardless of the situation, bro.

oh for real? my bad

sorry. i just saw some interview w/ a paramedic once. i guess i misinterpreted it, it was awhile ago
ohwell.gif

No.

laugh.gif
i wonder if they have a form with all the addresses who didnt pay the tax
Yeah, they actually do. Typically dispatch would check into that, though. Although this is generally only in small cities or counties where the department is all volunteer. I've seen pictures of guys sitting around drinking a beer in the afternoon in just some bunker pants and a 1 inch line spraying the houses next door to keep it cool while the structure next door is fully involved.
roll.gif

I was a firefighter for a short time, so you know I'm not %#+#*%!$@$%@.

laugh.gif
yo thats bugged out... i can imagine someones home burning and theyout there cutting a check to fire dept to save it

smh.gif
You can actually buy a membership for emergency airlift (here) for you and your entire family for $50.00 for a lifetime membership.

FYI, The chopper won't ride out of you don't have a pulse.

smh.gif

could have bought a Bentley GT/Spur for that much
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif
Dawg...
sick.gif

I'm sayin'
smh.gif
I guess on here you have to say no 'mo. Im used to saying my dude instead of my n____.
grin.gif

AMR or any ambulance company is a private company that has a contract with the government that's why you get charge for it typically 2Gs and up but usuallyyour insurance covers that. Fire and cops is all civil duty

Back
Top Bottom