Do you get naked to take a dump?

Joined Apr 10, 2003
when i'm at home i usually get naked to take a dump, don't do that in public tho. family members thought it was weird that i took a dump naked... anybody else out there get naked to take a dump?

Joined Apr 10, 2003
when i'm at home i usually get naked to take a dump, don't do that in public tho. family members thought it was weird that i took a dump naked... anybody else out there get naked to take a dump?

Joined Dec 11, 2010
I do. Not even gunna lie. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..  

Joined Dec 11, 2010
I do. Not even gunna lie. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..  

Joined Oct 26, 2008
Originally Posted by jdiggs

..I do. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..
this

Joined Oct 26, 2008
Originally Posted by jdiggs

..I do. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..
this

Joined Mar 25, 2006
maaaann...
I've done it before where you're holding it for the longest time, and when you get home, you just run to the washroom and you just unload.
However, because you're sweatin , you gradually take each layer off until you're naked and just wearing your socks.
eyes are watery and everything.
However, once you done and cleaned up... you walk out of there like a bawsssss (of course, fully clothed)

Joined Mar 25, 2006
maaaann...
I've done it before where you're holding it for the longest time, and when you get home, you just run to the washroom and you just unload.
However, because you're sweatin , you gradually take each layer off until you're naked and just wearing your socks.
eyes are watery and everything.
However, once you done and cleaned up... you walk out of there like a bawsssss (of course, fully clothed)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now