Do you get naked to take a dump?

when i'm at home i usually get naked to take a dump, don't do that in public tho. family members thought it was weird that i took a dump naked... anybody else out there get naked to take a dump?

when i'm at home i usually get naked to take a dump, don't do that in public tho. family members thought it was weird that i took a dump naked... anybody else out there get naked to take a dump?

laugh.gif

I do. Not even gunna lie. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..  
ohwell.gif

I do. Not even gunna lie. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

..I do. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..
this

Originally Posted by jdiggs

..I do. Clothes get in the way. How can I concentrate if I gotta worry about my clothes. Max confort = easier release..
this

maaaann...
I've done it before where you're holding it for the longest time, and when you get home, you just run to the washroom and you just unload.
However, because you're sweatin , you gradually take each layer off until you're naked and just wearing your socks.
eyes are watery and everything.
However, once you done and cleaned up... you walk out of there like a bawsssss (of course, fully clothed)

maaaann...
I've done it before where you're holding it for the longest time, and when you get home, you just run to the washroom and you just unload.
However, because you're sweatin , you gradually take each layer off until you're naked and just wearing your socks.
eyes are watery and everything.
However, once you done and cleaned up... you walk out of there like a bawsssss (of course, fully clothed)

Back
Top Bottom