Do you get super hyped when someone quotes you in a topic?

I think there is nothing better then someone quoting something I said in a topic, and honestly as far a Nike Talk goes that's the highlight of everything.
Sometimes I just search "Jumpman247" to see all the quotes I had, there are literally pages filled with people quoting me.

As far as Nike Talk goes, I'm awesome.

But what about you? Why don't you post some of your awesome lines people quoted.

Hah,

-Jacob

I think there is nothing better then someone quoting something I said in a topic, and honestly as far a Nike Talk goes that's the highlight of everything.
Sometimes I just search "Jumpman247" to see all the quotes I had, there are literally pages filled with people quoting me.

But what about you? Why don't you post some of your awesome lines people quoted.

Hah,

-Jacob

I like it when the girls quote me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Hah,

-awesome

Hah,

-awesome

I love getting quoted

Dr-Steve-Brule-FEELS-GOOD-MAN.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I can't believe you are a 24k+ post troll.
I'm not a freaking troll 
mad.gif

I'm a real person, trolls are people that go around causing trouble, and try to hide their identity. 

I'm Jacob Churchill, I'm in the streets all day, come see me 
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love getting quoted

Dr-Steve-Brule-FEELS-GOOD-MAN.jpg

I'm not a freaking troll 
mad.gif

I'm a real person, trolls are people that go around causing trouble, and try to hide their identity. 

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a freaking troll 
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm not a freaking troll 
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

its like this...niketalk is a message board, you post to illicit a response, so why wouldnt you like getting quoted?

Back
Top Bottom