Do y’all give two weeks notice

• Yes because I’m classy

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Nah I just quit and dip

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
When you hit that crucial moment and decide to hit your job with the
tenor.gif

How do you do it? You just quit on the spot or are you an honorable citizen and give them two weeks notice?

If there’s no hard feelings, of course. I might need to come back.

Agreed; you never want to burn bridges.

I left my first job with a 3 week notice as well as a note to reach out to me if there were any unresolved questions after my last day, and two years later, I got hired by my former manager when he started his own firm.

Even if you don't like your manager/boss, just leave respectfully. You never know if that company will get rid of that person and then come back to you (has happened to me before as well, but I declined)

Never burn bridges

some jobs you have to, over the road truck driver is one. Most companies will fire you on the spot if you tell them you got a new job and cut your fuel card off and leave you stranded wherever you are with a truck full of your stuff and got to rent a uhaul to get home.

that’s why you quit when you get routed home. Just clean out your truck and never come back with no two weeks.

at my job, they'll pay you for the two weeks but tell you to pack your shhh and leave immediately with no hard feelings. my boss doesn't want someone coming into the work environment that doesn't have their heart in it.
Damn what kinda job is this? It kinda seems like no hard feelings but also at the same time seems to be petty in a sense. I do get your boss point though.

at my job, they'll pay you for the two weeks but tell you to pack your shhh and leave immediately with no hard feelings. my boss doesn't want someone coming into the work environment that doesn't have their heart in it.
Damn what kinda job is this? It kinda seems like no hard feelings but also at the same time seems to be petty in a sense. I do get your boss point though.
I think that's a respectable thing, however, I don't think it's the smartest thing to do because somebody else has to pick up the workload until they find another person. Depending on the job, that can be a hassle

Maaaaaan **** that
It depends on what ur next move is
So I was working at the county office
And had just got a job also at the hospital years ago
I was full time at the county
And part time at the hospital
I walked into work at the county one day
The supervisor said something
I don’t even remember what he said
Wasn’t even disrespectful or anything
Just something normal
And I went in my pocket handed him my work phone
My work keys and said I quit
Mind u I was only at work for like 5 minutes
I threw up the deuces to folks
As I was walking to the elevator
Dude was like “wha wha what”
I said “I quit”
Elevator came I hop on
He said “what about ur badge”
I threw it at him across the way as the door was closing
My manager called later
Prolly like 3 hours to see if I was for real
Told him yup
Didn’t even trip off my last check
It was fat though
They direct deposited hella fast
But maaaaan **** all that
They don’t give u. It is when they gonna let u go
If u already got something that’s a for sure thing and better
Burning bridges don’t matter
Always look forward not back
Be smart
But don’t be a fool
These companies don’t give 2 ****s about u
Or what u got going on
Look out for u and ur fam

Depends on the company. If you had a good working relationship then you absolutely should. Keep those good relationships in tact. If you hated it there then **** em.

Place im at this guy told me years ago they hired this woman. On her firsr day aound 9am she said she was going out for a smoke.

They never saw her again

:lol: :lol:
This lady did the same thing
Worked 1 day
And we never saw her again
Mind u it’s a high paying
Benefited
Unionized hospital job
She quit cause the females in the dept
Was kinda harassing her though
Being hella passive aggressive :lol:
Or only putting up with it one day was wild though