Do you go down on females?

When I was younger I would pride myself on the fact that I did not do it. However when your in a relationship you almost have to in order to get what you want. 

This one chick DEMANDED that I put one in the pink, the stink, AND eat it out simultaneously. Let me tell you at first it's kinda awkward and it requires coordination, but when you see the fireworks that ensue when she "arrives" it's all worth it. 

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Definitely an important part in a sexual relationship.

Just can't eat every girl out though.
/thread.

If you're just meeting a girl.. and you know she wont be wifey/she is a jump..  chill bro.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

licking_balls.gif

Twice 1st time was cinnabon delicious 2nd time I was down there for like 5 seconds and said %!$# that *%#$ it was horrendous.

These were two different chicks btw.

But will I in the future dunno but with the recent shawty's I've been digging in I'm sure it won't happen again soon.

bunch of amateurs ....
eat the box tap the box eat the box bust on the box ..

on a good day from front to back all day ..

you might be laying the pipe great all day everyday - but like every p*ssycat, they love to be lick!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This one chick DEMANDED that I put one in the pink, the stink, AND eat it out simultaneously. Let me tell you at first it's kinda awkward and it requires coordination, but when you see the fireworks that ensue when she "arrives" it's all worth it. 

bossy women
pimp.gif
.... as for my own personal taste (pun intended) i love to eat it wen im smashed...sober is another thing...but theres a lot i do under the influence of things women included

amd_camron46.jpg

"Cat like you, call you a gladiator, give her oral and you happy, glad-he-ate-her!(Stupid)."

Back
Top Bottom