Do you go down on females?

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I've done it a few times before . From eating the box i've learned Girls love a guy that knows how to do it right. The first girl I did it too seemed to enjoy it a lot. As I was licking her down there she started moaning softly & then intensely rubbing and pushing her vagina in a circular motion on my tounge  as I stuck it out.

I Went down on her for about a good half hour and then smashed afterwards Until I came.I Didnt brush my teeth or eat food before I went to bed that night when I got home, cas I  wanted the taste of her sweet juices to still be in my mouth right before I fell asleep. 
happy.gif

I did brush my teeth the next morning when I woke up and then ate her out again. So yeah I go down on females and enjoy doing it just as much as they enjoy receiving it.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

I've done it a few times before . From eating the box i've learned Girls love a guy that knows how to do it right. The first girl I did it too seemed to enjoy it a lot. As I was licking her down there she started moaning softly & then intensely rubbing and pushing her vagina in a circular motion on my tounge  as I stuck it out.

I Went down on her for about a good half hour and then smashed afterwards Until I came.I Didnt brush my teeth or eat food before I went to bed that night when I got home, cas I  wanted the taste of her sweet juices to still be in my mouth right before I fell asleep. 
happy.gif

I did brush my teeth the next morning when I woke up and then ate her out again. So yeah I go down on females and enjoy doing it just as much as they enjoy receiving it.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
dude is a straight freak lol

to keep it real
ive done it to 3 women
but none of them were jump offs
but women i had feelings for and were serious about
and it has to be a girl you can have sex with without protection
but fam once you do its not that bad
make sure she smells good and she is worth it
NO groupies/jumpoffs ... because the whole world will know

my ex says she doesn't like it cause she says she twitches 
laugh.gif
, it's too much for her to handle 
grin.gif

happy.gif

This, I love going down on women.

Back
Top Bottom