Do you guys ever feel bad when you step on bugs?

No lie. Whenever I see an insect drowning in the toilet, I save it.
I don't care how small they are, they're living things.
I expect God to thank me in the afterlife though.

terminate on sight word to G-Unit
mad.gif

Heck no, I have no respect for a creature who is not intelligent enough to realize that he is continuosly running into glass as he tries to reach the light inmy living room. They get the axe.

If they get on my person somehow they're getting murked..... Inside or outside.

But if I'm in the car and a bug is on my inside window, I usually hit the one-down button and let them exit the car unharmed......Unless of course they hitthe street and a tire rolls over them...... but thats not my issue, I'm driving....aint got time to play Ghandi

I hate bugs with a passion.

All insects that invade my home are killed on sight.

Rolled up newspaper/slippers/raid/lysol/febreeze FTW

i was gonna make a similar post ... i just started caring, i usually try to capture and set free ... but does anyone else throw things away in twos just sothey arent alone? i know it sounds weird but if theres 1 cheerio left in my bowl im gonna eat it, but if theres two or more i can pour it out lol ...

I use to feel bad and use to feel bad karma would come, now i just dont give a damn

I'm one of those people that takes bugs outside of the house to live.
Originally Posted by atcho

No lie. Whenever I see an insect drowning in the toilet, I save it.
I don't care how small they are, they're living things.
I expect God to thank me in the afterlife though.
pimp.gif

word bees and ants are the closest insect in terms of human life. they build homes and have working class. they have an army and everything.

I used to rustproof cockroaches at my old job a few summers ago. Seeing them die in a matter of 3 seconds being all silver was awesome. I have no soul.

Back
Top Bottom