Do you guys feel Jordan is trying to get back to OG quality we were all wishing for?

I understand we may not be getting the "NIKE AIR" we all want.... but  when I think about the past few releases.... Cool Grey's, White/Red 13s..... I really have no complaints on the production of the shoe.... pretty close to OG in my opinion.... on top of that I have the True Blue 3 international release and compared them to my OGs and there pretty much the same(same with the ones releasing in July).... White/Cement 3s look pretty much the same as well (even bringing back the Orange Nike Air Jordan hangtag for this release). Playoff 13s are looking to have hope too, So what do you guys think? I understand there will be some negative feedback but from the past few retro releases (and the upcoming ones in my opinion) its looking like Jordan is concentrating more on quality, even though the quantity of retros coming out are many.... Every stitch will not be pefected to mirror og's.... I understand that. But i think they are trying to get back into the stage to make the OG heads happy by coming out with retros that are similar to ogs..... Thanks for the thoughts in advance. 

I understand we may not be getting the "NIKE AIR" we all want.... but  when I think about the past few releases.... Cool Grey's, White/Red 13s..... I really have no complaints on the production of the shoe.... pretty close to OG in my opinion.... on top of that I have the True Blue 3 international release and compared them to my OGs and there pretty much the same(same with the ones releasing in July).... White/Cement 3s look pretty much the same as well (even bringing back the Orange Nike Air Jordan hangtag for this release). Playoff 13s are looking to have hope too, So what do you guys think? I understand there will be some negative feedback but from the past few retro releases (and the upcoming ones in my opinion) its looking like Jordan is concentrating more on quality, even though the quantity of retros coming out are many.... Every stitch will not be pefected to mirror og's.... I understand that. But i think they are trying to get back into the stage to make the OG heads happy by coming out with retros that are similar to ogs..... Thanks for the thoughts in advance. 

I agree. The last few releases I bashed, before grabbing a pair, has been pretty good quality which made me put my foot in my mouth once I bought and wore the shoes and felt a big difference in quality. Some might disagree but I personally see and feel the difference(s).

I think that JB will "probably" not release any future releases in the same quality as the OG's but I will continue to keep my fingers crossed. If JB wants to keep gaining profits yearly, JB needs to keep focusing on the quality, at least close to the OG quality, to make people happy enough to keep buying his product if he wants to keep his dedicated and loyal collectors/buyers in the future.

I agree. The last few releases I bashed, before grabbing a pair, has been pretty good quality which made me put my foot in my mouth once I bought and wore the shoes and felt a big difference in quality. Some might disagree but I personally see and feel the difference(s).

I think that JB will "probably" not release any future releases in the same quality as the OG's but I will continue to keep my fingers crossed. If JB wants to keep gaining profits yearly, JB needs to keep focusing on the quality, at least close to the OG quality, to make people happy enough to keep buying his product if he wants to keep his dedicated and loyal collectors/buyers in the future.

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.

From what I've read, I still see lots of people speaking of paint chipping. 
eyes.gif

I think that many people assume that the products they buy is going to last forever and is suppose to be perfect but many people forget that we don't live in a perfect world and there is always going to be imperfections, defects, complications, issues, problems, etc... whether it is at that moment (which ever moment it is) or later down the line.

I know I'm guilty of what is said here too and I, as well as others, should be more considerate, happy, satisfied, etc... for what they have and can buy because there are people in this world that is less fortunate then others. I'm not bashing or talking down to others, it just that it's the truth.
wink.gif

I think that many people assume that the products they buy is going to last forever and is suppose to be perfect but many people forget that we don't live in a perfect world and there is always going to be imperfections, defects, complications, issues, problems, etc... whether it is at that moment (which ever moment it is) or later down the line.

I know I'm guilty of what is said here too and I, as well as others, should be more considerate, happy, satisfied, etc... for what they have and can buy because there are people in this world that is less fortunate then others. I'm not bashing or talking down to others, it just that it's the truth.
wink.gif

well I feel that the cool greys are more comfortable than the spacejams which are more comfortable than the CDP's ... I was really impressed when I wore the cool greys for the first time...

well I feel that the cool greys are more comfortable than the spacejams which are more comfortable than the CDP's ... I was really impressed when I wore the cool greys for the first time...

Ive seen the new cement III and let me tell you they are no where the quality of the 03 retro. Leather quality has been so poor as of late anything thats not suede looks like a fake to me. I can deal with the Jumpman on the back but give me soft leather, especially you are increasing the shoes retail by a whopping 50%.

Ive seen the new cement III and let me tell you they are no where the quality of the 03 retro. Leather quality has been so poor as of late anything thats not suede looks like a fake to me. I can deal with the Jumpman on the back but give me soft leather, especially you are increasing the shoes retail by a whopping 50%.

Maybe the boxes, but the shoes....no

Not that I care either way, I won't sit and complain if I know I'm not going to buy

Maybe the boxes, but the shoes....no

Not that I care either way, I won't sit and complain if I know I'm not going to buy

Back
Top Bottom