Do you guys think Nike/Jordan brand should do a Shoe to commemorate Dwayne Wayne?

Seeing as though Dwayne Wayne from “A Different World” basically started wearing Jordan’s regularly on episodes, I think Nike should do a Jordan too commemorate Dwayne Wayne since they did one for The Fresh Prince. Dwayne Wayne used to wear some serious heat. What do you guys think?

He’s not with Jordan Brand so I’d say no.

Edit:
When I first read the title I thought it said Dwyane Wade lol

I think it would be cool. But only to a few people really. He is def not Will Smith in terms of celebrity. And even for him it was a semi limited release for those Grapes. Which in that case looks like everyone that wanted em got em. I remember D Wayne in those shows and White man cant jump. To me, when I do think of Wayne, its Infrared 6s in that movie.

JB had so many elite and marketable NBA athletes, yet they continue to drop the ball over and over again when it comes to their sponsored players.

JB should stick with PE's when it comes to commemorative items.

Also Dwayne Wayne wasn't even the guy that wore the best jordans on the show, His Buddy Ron Johnson always had the freshest shows and gear. He wore cement III's, Black/Red/Cement IV's, Grape V's, and Carmine 6's , and also had the full Black IV jogging suit.

Back
Top Bottom