Do you guys think NT should have POLLS?

Joined May 14, 2004
Definitely. I'd like to see the dressing better crowd list their favorite brands so I know what to avoid. That whole movement is a joke.

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Definitely. I'd like to see the dressing better crowd list their favorite brands so I know what to avoid. That whole movement is a joke.
Dressing like females

Joined Feb 1, 2010

you sound salty 

Joined May 14, 2004
Originally Posted by Clevereddie

you sound salty 
Damn right.  These same dudes was clowning when Jay was on some grown and sexy button up tip and now they're running with the same vibe, but it's "fitted" and "more mature"  It doesn't make sense to me, like who chills with fam in a cardigan with red mocassins?  Dressing better just sounds funny, just call that bunk "Hypebeast 2010-11.

Joined Apr 24, 2008

you sound salty 
Damn right.  These same dudes was clowning when Jay was on some grown and sexy button up tip and now they're running with the same vibe, but it's "fitted" and "more mature"  It doesn't make sense to me, like who chills with fam in a cardigan with red mocassins?  Dressing better just sounds funny, just call that bunk "Hypebeast 2010-11.
that topic is just

since when has it been cool to dress like a retired white man?

@$%% all that sweater +%!$...gimme some foamposites, 514's and a champion hoody

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I'm pretty sure we use to or still do but you need an admin to okay it.

Dirty definitely had a poll thread a few years ago.

Thing is I can see ppl breaking the rules with questions and options in the poll
Might bring for some classic moments but way more bans.

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you sound salty 
that topic is just

Ugh. Get me some jeans and a plain white shirt I can iron.

Joined Aug 18, 2009
Based off the threads, most polls would probably be related to smashing someone or if they're smashable.

Joined Oct 5, 2006

you sound salty 

truth.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you sound salty 
that topic is just

theres a time and place for everything. 

i obviously wouldn't go to work in what you described.. but i would wear that to chill around with the boys. 

Top Bottom