Do you guys think NT should have POLLS?

Definitely. I'd like to see the dressing better crowd list their favorite brands so I know what to avoid. That whole movement is a joke.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Definitely. I'd like to see the dressing better crowd list their favorite brands so I know what to avoid. That whole movement is a joke.
Dressing like females
smh.gif

you sound salty 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

you sound salty 
roll.gif
Damn right.  These same dudes was clowning when Jay was on some grown and sexy button up tip and now they're running with the same vibe, but it's "fitted" and "more mature"  It doesn't make sense to me, like who chills with fam in a cardigan with red mocassins?  Dressing better just sounds funny, just call that bunk "Hypebeast 2010-11.

you sound salty 
roll.gif
Damn right.  These same dudes was clowning when Jay was on some grown and sexy button up tip and now they're running with the same vibe, but it's "fitted" and "more mature"  It doesn't make sense to me, like who chills with fam in a cardigan with red mocassins?  Dressing better just sounds funny, just call that bunk "Hypebeast 2010-11.
that topic is just
smh.gif

since when has it been cool to dress like a retired white man?

@$%% all that sweater +%!$...gimme some foamposites, 514's and a champion hoody
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we use to or still do but you need an admin to okay it.

Dirty definitely had a poll thread a few years ago.

Thing is I can see ppl breaking the rules with questions and options in the poll
laugh.gif
Might bring for some classic moments but way more bans.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you sound salty 
roll.gif
that topic is just
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Ugh. Get me some jeans and a plain white shirt I can iron.

Based off the threads, most polls would probably be related to smashing someone or if they're smashable.

you sound salty 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

truth.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you sound salty 
roll.gif
that topic is just
smh.gif

pimp.gif
theres a time and place for everything. 

i obviously wouldn't go to work in what you described.. but i would wear that to chill around with the boys. 

Back
Top Bottom