Do you guys think the Nike Air Zoom Vis Uptempo should be retroed?

I have never had a pair of these shoes, but they are a timeless design in my honest opinion.. Does anyone remember them? The color that stood out to me was the black/white/blue colorway.. They look like they were comfortable..

Where these shoes comfortable?

f3ib95.jpg

I have never had a pair of these shoes, but they are a timeless design in my honest opinion.. Does anyone remember them? The color that stood out to me was the black/white/blue colorway.. They look like they were comfortable..

Where these shoes comfortable?

f3ib95.jpg

Even if they are retro'd, only the styling would be utilized. You can throw wearability and comfort out the window.

Even if they are retro'd, only the styling would be utilized. You can throw wearability and comfort out the window.

I would probably pass. It's not bad, but not great either. It's those "safe" shoes in terms of styling.

I would probably pass. It's not bad, but not great either. It's those "safe" shoes in terms of styling.

Absolutely.

For those questioning the wearability and comfort, did you ever own these? Shoes now a days dont even have that much zoom. The inner bootie of the shoe gave it a great lock down feel and the "monkey paw" on the inner part of the shoe help with the support. I owned the ones showed above and the wht/blk/grey ones . Great shoe. With the color blocking I could only imagine how'd they do on Nike ID

Absolutely.

For those questioning the wearability and comfort, did you ever own these? Shoes now a days dont even have that much zoom. The inner bootie of the shoe gave it a great lock down feel and the "monkey paw" on the inner part of the shoe help with the support. I owned the ones showed above and the wht/blk/grey ones . Great shoe. With the color blocking I could only imagine how'd they do on Nike ID

I definitely would pick up a few pairs. The visible Zoom was on point and the shoe was very supportive especially with the Monkey paw. I had these back in 1999 and I remember Allan Houston wearing them in the finals against San Antonio. If I recall, Sean Elliot and other Spurs rocked the white/grey/black version. The guy in my avy also rocked them in the 1999 NCAA championship game against Duke.

I definitely would pick up a few pairs. The visible Zoom was on point and the shoe was very supportive especially with the Monkey paw. I had these back in 1999 and I remember Allan Houston wearing them in the finals against San Antonio. If I recall, Sean Elliot and other Spurs rocked the white/grey/black version. The guy in my avy also rocked them in the 1999 NCAA championship game against Duke.

I'd get a pair on release date. Had these back in the day, white/black/gray colorway. Loved em. Finally had to retire them after getting a stone bruise on my heel while playing in them. Didn't blame the shoe, just assumed the zoom bottomed out (if thats even possible).

I'd get a pair on release date. Had these back in the day, white/black/gray colorway. Loved em. Finally had to retire them after getting a stone bruise on my heel while playing in them. Didn't blame the shoe, just assumed the zoom bottomed out (if thats even possible).

Definitely! If you've ever owned these you would know why. I had the white black n charcoal colorway back in the days. One of the most comfortable hooping shoes I've ever had.

Definitely! If you've ever owned these you would know why. I had the white black n charcoal colorway back in the days. One of the most comfortable hooping shoes I've ever had.

I ran mine to the ground. The lasted a pretty long time. Finally one day in practice heard the pop as I made a hard cut.

I ran mine to the ground. The lasted a pretty long time. Finally one day in practice heard the pop as I made a hard cut.

Back
Top Bottom