Do you guys think the Nike Air Zoom Vis Uptempo should be retroed?

^
laugh.gif
My man said within minutes though.

Would cop two pairs of the Allan Houston cw no doubt. I recall tracing the "monkey paw" on the medial part with my index finger back in the day, these were awesome.

Would cop two pairs of the Allan Houston cw no doubt. I recall tracing the "monkey paw" on the medial part with my index finger back in the day, these were awesome.

Really good shoe...I would definetly get the white/black/blue pair. I remember Elliot on the Spurs canning a TOUGH three weaing these....heels hovering over the out of bounds line.

Really good shoe...I would definetly get the white/black/blue pair. I remember Elliot on the Spurs canning a TOUGH three weaing these....heels hovering over the out of bounds line.

I loved the shoe...the zoom air felt lower profile than on the FP3's. Def one of the best overall basketball shoes i've ever owned. I just don't love the new basketball shoes like these older ones

I loved the shoe...the zoom air felt lower profile than on the FP3's. Def one of the best overall basketball shoes i've ever owned. I just don't love the new basketball shoes like these older ones

One might say these won't move well...but almost everything Nike Retros these days goes to outlets.

That said...... i just can't see them getting behind it.

Which is a pity, I could go for the black/copper colorway.

One might say these won't move well...but almost everything Nike Retros these days goes to outlets.

That said...... i just can't see them getting behind it.

Which is a pity, I could go for the black/copper colorway.

The one thing I hated about this shoe, is that the "wave" would chip off sooo easily. That make the shoe look terrible...

The one thing I hated about this shoe, is that the "wave" would chip off sooo easily. That make the shoe look terrible...

These are tough.....I would cop.

Should of copped the first go around....but I grabbed the Air Stimulus flights instead.

They would hit sales racks eventually but I got them moving similiar to the navy Uptempo 97s.

These are tough.....I would cop.

Should of copped the first go around....but I grabbed the Air Stimulus flights instead.

They would hit sales racks eventually but I got them moving similiar to the navy Uptempo 97s.

Yes they should and I will be there takes me back to my sophomore year in hs

Back
Top Bottom