Do you guys think this trade is worth it? My Jams for his bred 13s and Cherry Low 11s

So I'm doing this trade tomorrow and I don't really wanna give up my jams and I need more people to tell me that this is a really good trade. What you guys think?
Heres pics of his bred 13s and cherry 11s; Breds has Og everything but Cherry comes with replacement box

and heres pic of my jams

Thanks for the help guys much love!

Yea it's worth it. Put it this way you see more people with space jams then u see wit bred 13s or white or red 11s!!! Plus it's easier to find space jams then the other kiosks. Just slap some sea glow on them 11s and ur good to go

why are you making deals you aren't sure of? do you intend to flake on the guy?

@eltouha Because I need more people to tell me that this is a real good deal lol I wasn't gonna flake he was actually bouta flake on me sayin fair aint trade but he changed his mind.

firstly welcome to nt
secondly there is another section for such appraisal advice
thirdly, do the trade IF YOU Like the other pairs more than your xis.

Ohh I didn't know haha I'm new here
but thanks for the heads up I'll try to post on the right section next time.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll do the trade.
I'll let you guys know how it goes.

As much I love SJ's I say trade. The bred XIII's are clean and like someone else said, not as common these days.

even if you sold the jams you'd get about 250 but if you do this trade and sell those 2 shoes you can get 400+

Idk man; depends on which pairs you think will have more people riding your **** about heat. Wear what you like, not what you think will have dudes staring at your feet when you walk by

Wait, cherry XI's SMH .Id take black/red XIII's over space jams all day.

id do it in a heart beat, space jams look alright but the bred 13s are way better and u get a pair of low xis ontop of that.

Back
Top Bottom