Do you guys wait a few minutes to REspond to text messages from girls?

snow pl0w

Banned
One of my friend said he does this to create interest and not look too available (insecure much?), lol. I told him if a girl is hitting you up she'salready interested. The only time I really wait is if I'm legitimately busy doing something. But there are times I just choose not to respond, and maybeend up reviewing the convo the next day and reconsidering talk to them again. And if a girl took too long to hit me back on a frequent basis I'd delete her#. With everyone using 3g data BlackBerries and iPhones there's really no need to be stalling on the phone. I have no problem showing off my qwerty wordsper minute and shooting texts/bbms back and forth at record paces, lol.

not really
im not one to respond right back
but its not purposely tho
ohwell.gif

I usually wait a minute or 2 but that's only because I like to review what I wrote and make sure it's good.

na i respond as i recieve them...if im paying attention to my phone at the time

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Yeah responding too fast makes you seem mad thirsty.

Not really, but actually seeing the message and waiting to respond makes you an insecure lame. I mean if you're trying to be a funny man and toss her ajoke I can see saving a draft maybe take a second to craft something epic..but normal convo..you see the incoming..then start staring at your clock until acertain amount of time goes by..lol you = laaaaame. Don't be surprised if shorty gets hip to your middle school tactics and tells you to kick rocks.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Not really, but actually seeing the message and waiting to respond makes you an insecure lame. I mean if you're trying to be a funny man and toss her a joke I can see saving a draft maybe take a second to craft something epic..but normal convo..you see the incoming..then start staring at your clock until a certain amount of time goes by..lol you = laaaaame. Don't be surprised if shorty gets hip to your middle school tactics and tells you to kick rocks.
eyes.gif
Who does that though? I'm talking about hitting herback 10 seconds after. Wait a few seconds. Don't have the thumb on the send button as soon as you get the incoming. No one said anything about a fewminutes.

I always change the tempo of the conversation,

sometimes fast sometimes slow...... if I take longer to respond I feeel it causes surprise like opening a present lol

Originally Posted by Elocin023

laugh.gif
says who?
Well, I can see you're always thirsty. Texting at 3 AM to see "What's up?"
eyes.gif
right. You never answered the question though.
Where do ppl come up with this stuff?
laugh.gif

no, the #!@* for?
if i'm by the phone when the message comes in then i'll respond.. no reason to stall.

laugh.gif
at some of these responses.

I just reply when i get the chance. I dont purposely wait a while and do it, i just text back when i already thought about what im gonna say.

Everyone is on to this little rule already.
Females will appreciate a man who acts natural is not strategizing every minor detail.

I sometimes take 30 mins to write back. I read the text and then I totaly forget about txing.untill I'm like damn how come they haven't respnonded...nI see that I haven txt shhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom