Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

No law has ever been passed for the greater good. They're all made up with personal interest in mind.

Prostitution will never be legal because no father wants their daughter to be a pro because its good money and she like sex.

No law has ever been passed for the greater good. They're all made up with personal interest in mind.

Prostitution will never be legal because no father wants their daughter to be a pro because its good money and she like sex.

So the law to not murder isn't made for the greater good?

You don't need a a man made law about killing another human being. It's in the bible/ten commandments
Divine laws/rules from God himself not man.
"Thou shall not kill...."

500mg? damn foreal? was it made before the legalization? as in January or last year? crazy either way

500mg? damn foreal? was it made before the legalization? as in January or last year? crazy either way

I bought it when legalization kicked in. Probably a month after because it took a while for places to get the proper licensing and stuff

Last edited:
You don't need a a man made law about killing another human being. It's in the bible/ten commandments
Divine laws/rules from God himself not man.
"Thou shall not kill...."
Who you think wrote the Bible doggy?

And you have the nerve to question my opinion on Kendrick Lamar

And you have the nerve to question my opinion on Kendrick Lamar
Your opinion on Kendrick Lamar holds no flame to the candle dawgs.

Everyone has opinion and interpretation of the bible, doesn't mean you need to live by it.

Never heard of him

Seriously

I just recently started listening to Logic... like a month ago... and I can already tell you he's better than 80-90% of modern rappers. Also he doesn't just rap about ******** that most poeople are out of touch with (I swear if I have to hear about another Patek). Listen to Anxiety.

Multiple people in this thread have already agreed with me
F yo candles

2018-03-24 14.56.14.png

One person agreed with your dimly lit opinion. Not everyone from cali btw.

I don't use candles, I use fluorescent light bulbs to spread my thoughts. :wink:

I just recently started listening to Logic... like a month ago... and I can already tell you he's better than 80-90% of modern rappers. Also he doesn't just rap about bull**** that most poeople are out of touch with (I swear if I have to hear about another Patek). Listen to Anxiety.
:rofl:
Half the rappers ain’t ever seen a patek in real life, let alone own one..

Here's am opinion.

Food taste better in the hood than some fancy rich neighborhood.
Facts.

Went to a “soul food” restaraunt in a nicer neighborhood and it was booty. No seasoning or flavor.

:rofl:
Half the rappers ain’t ever seen a patek in real life, let alone own one..

I tell you what tho. The Nautilus hype > brietling hype from early/mid 2000’s

Not a fan of diamond on Pateks tho

Back
Top Bottom