Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I'm completely fine with gay people and the LGBTQ community but did they have to take the rainbow as official colours/flag? literally using every colour on a pallet suddenly makes me a advocate for rights that I support one hundred percent just don't want to necessarily show it

i would like to hear who these cats listen to that don't like kendrick

Kendrick's voice/flow makes all his albums a one & done skim for me. lyrically potent, but he's grating to da ears.

Dudes must not ever have a ***** in the whip. You GOT to have that playa playlist on deckington at all times. Mix a lil Pimp C in there too.

Bachata/reggaeton >*

aint no such thing as overrated parts of a womans body.

you spelled feet/toes wrong.

I'm completely fine with gay people and the LGBTQ community but did they have to take the rainbow as official colours/flag? literally using every colour on a pallet suddenly makes me a advocate for rights that I support one hundred percent just don't want to necessarily show it
I really don't think it's that deep. 

Dudes must not ever have a ***** in the whip. You GOT to have that playa playlist on deckington at all times. Mix a lil Pimp C in there too.

Bachata/reggaeton >*

aint no such thing as overrated parts of a womans body.

you spelled feet/toes wrong.

a694d6242f84ea83599c91e8f6b9c474.320x240x31.gif

I definitely appreciate/love a nice set of breasts, but I'm definitely a mass man. I can take perfect mass, minimal breasts over vice versa. Maybe bc my first gf had that mass and every girl after her fit the mold. A flat stomach, however is more impressive because I feel like it requires maintenance/work, the other features are basically genetics.

I definitely appreciate/love a nice set of breasts, but I'm definitely a mass man. I can take perfect mass, minimal breasts over vice versa. Maybe bc my first gf had that mass and every girl after her fit the mold. A flat stomach, however is more impressive because I feel like it requires maintenance/work, the other features are basically genetics.
I'm starting to prefer a nice pair of teets with at least some visible round booty than a flat chest and a huge booty. I mean real floppy teets, not a pair of bolt-on's

Scandanavian women are the hottest out of the European women. And they are usually really tall. My girl is half Finnish and shes 5ft10.

British, Italian (mediterranian) and Eastern European women are hit of miss. Look at the Russia thread. Russian women are either gorgeous or fugly. Theres no inbetween.
What I like about (most) European women is they care about what they look like. They will dress up and put on make-up just to go to the grocery store. Compared to American (mostly white) women who you see looking like trash everywhere they go, no matter what time of the day it is. Unless they're posing for a selfie.

What I like about (most) European women is they care about what they look like. They will dress up and put on make-up just to go to the grocery store. Compared to American (mostly white) women who you see looking like trash everywhere they go, no matter what time of the day it is. Unless they're posing for a selfie.
agreed... i lived in europe for 4 years and the way women carry themselves in cities like london and paris are the goat...

always look nice. never look sloppy.

i really like women who present themselves very well and not trashy.  

sophisticated model type broads are my favorite...need a broad that dresses nicely tbh.

talking about wifey types btw not sloots.

Last edited:

THE SISTAS IN THE SOUTH ARE JUST AS BAD....BROADS WEARING PAJAMAS AND HAIR BAGS EVERY DAMN WHERE

I always liked the proportional bodies myself. Nice cake and nice breasts, small waist.
But then I smashed this chick who had unusually large breasts. Double NN's or something, can't remember.
It took both hands to pick up one titty. And she wasnt fat so it made her look crazy.

I thought I would have fun making love to those massive mammaries but it was NOT fun.
It actually end up being a turn off.

Hate super big ******* now.

As far as unpopular opinions go:
I'm sure this has been said but, for an album that took 4 years to make, and coming from arguably one of the best in hip hop history
4:44 was a mediocre project. JAY-Z couldve came WAY better.

Last edited:
Double N's??? Good god.

One of the chicks i got up now got some E cups, but N?! Lawd. Id be down for the experience and just to have a story.

Double N's??? Good god.

One of the chicks i got up now got some E cups, but N?! Lawd. Id be down for the experience and just to have a story.
Petite woman - teets should be the size of a softball/mass 

5'6 - 5'9 - size of a grapefruit or small centelope

5'10 > - size of a coconut

Double N's??? Good god.

They was seriously the size of a womens basketball. But natural and saggy.
And when she layed down they just fell off to the side. It really seemed so promising but was so disappointing.

I hate summer. The only things good about summer is more sunlight and half-naked women.

- Hate the energy draining, dehydrating heat

- Hate sweating

- Hate the bugs, flies, mosquitos, gnats, bees, wasps, hornets

- Hate my electric bill looking like a used car payment

- Hate by the time the AC is cold in my car I have to get out of it

- Seems cops like to kill more black folks in the summer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dislike women reporting me my sports. I need to see/hear sports from dudes. Are most of the women fine? Of course, but they don't bring anything original, they just repeat what the male co-host/guest is saying.

agreed... i lived in europe for 4 years and the way women carry themselves in cities like london and paris are the goat...

always look nice. never look sloppy.
i really like women who present themselves very well and not trashy.  
sophisticated model type broads are my favorite...need a broad that dresses nicely tbh.

talking about wifey types btw not sloots.

qft

Back
Top Bottom