Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

Used to iron every day, whether it was for work or a chill day.  

Then I started a job where I had to wear dress casual clothes everyday.  Stopped ironing everyday a few months into the job. 
laugh.gif

Don't even care anymore.  Extra sleep >>> crispy collars.  Sweaters and no-wrinkle khakis ftw.  

Last edited:
I iron my jeans after every wash.

Shirts, depends if they're looking crunchy or not coming out the dryer.

I hang-dry most of my tees, and I'll iron em before wearing. Same with my jeans, but only once. And obviously anything you need to button up and slacks also [emoji]128517[/emoji] so pretty much everything.

Yo, I just ironed today for the first time in a minute. When I was younger I ironed everything crispy ****** creme. Even my socks 
laugh.gif
 I need to get back into it. It makes a difference. 

I iron on Sunday for Monday through Friday. Chinos and button ups. Iron tees if I'm not wearing anything over or if there's too many wrinkles.

Usually I'll iron a couple fits for work at the start of the week to save time but some times I iron everyday.

To my knowledge ironing daily is a Black thing. Crazy how such a simple task can hold sociocultural significance.

depends if I have time. I had 3 straight days off. But now I have work for the next 6 days straight. So I iron 6 shirts for the next couple of days. Ironing everyday? Wow props to you. Sometimes I don't even iron my dress shirts I just wear a sweater to cover up the wrinkles :lol: :smh:

I seriously had NO CLUE that most people (professionals) ironed so infequently. 

This is almost as wild as the, "Everyone doesn't use wash clothes" thread from a few years ago

I iron/press every single day. Sometimes I knockout out several shirts at once to save me time.

Last edited:
If its a button up dress shirt...slacks...of course.

depending on occassion i iron.

One thing tho.....i used to use that wrinkle remover spray on t shirts cuz i was always in a hurry. ..but i use that exclusively on t shirts now becuz it smoothes out wrinkles and gives that draped on your body look instead of that sittin on your body look.

I used to, I just tumble dry and hang clothes up now.

If its still TOO wrinkled, Ill iron it.

I usee to iron every single article of clothing I had, now I don't really care too other than dress shirts and slacks, and certain regular shirts only if they're too wrinkled

Last edited:
Dry cleaners and an at home steamer (much quicker and I think comes out better than ironing cost me under $100)

Almost never. I only ironed my shirt for an interview back then.
Normally just stretch all shirts and pants made of cotton, fold them, put large towel over several layers of fresh washed clothes and stomp on them for 5 minutes carefully and slowly.
Then the clothes look like 80% ironed.

Dry cleaners takes care of the things that need ironing.

However, if you take your clothes out of the dryer immediately, you can avoid wrinkles.

Yes. And I have a press iron so it's much faster and more efficient than hand irons. I'll never go back

10417497_795970752474_5572755210413253238_n.jpg

Never seen one of these before, need to look into it. I've always used a Rowenta. When watching T.V. on the weekend I go ahead and iron for the week. Just one less thing to worry about. Been doing this since grade school. Never could understand when folks say I got to find something to wear in the morning and iron it. The last thing I want to do in the morning is be in scramble mode.

Last edited:
I usually iron...i didnt iron my clothes on monday and felt like a complete slob all day... i was running late and my pima cotton polo was ok but not to my standards..my jeans had mad wrinkles too... smh

I pretty sure im in the minority here.... to the savages that dont iron i salute you on being a beast

Back
Top Bottom