Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

Every man should know a clothes iron.
That's just what you do when women won't. Iron

Only dress shirts and pants. basically as little as possible.

Going to a wedding today and I did spend 3 hours shining my shoes though. I find that therapeutic...

What yall know about the steamers though?

I bought one from target and it is slower than an iron :smh:

You must be doing it wrong or you need a better steamer. I copped mine and it changed my mornings. So much easier.

Just make sure the steam is flowing freely and the tube isn't twisted.

You must be doing it wrong or you need a better steamer. I copped mine and it changed my mornings. So much easier.

412SC8F3Q2L._SX300_.jpg

This is the one I have. I probably need a better one

I try but man is it a pain in the *** to get up earlier and fold out that board...

then my coworkers dress like they slept in their clothing so some days I feel like why bother

412SC8F3Q2L._SX300_.jpg

This is the one I have. I probably need a better one
Honestly, mine isn't super fancy either.
The tube is a bit long though so I'd say just try to keep it as straight as possible.

If that doesn't work you might need a new one.

Takes me about 2 mins to steam a dress shirt. Used to be way longer than that with an iron and having to constantly move it around.

I iron on Sunday for Monday through Friday. Chinos and button ups. Iron tees if I'm not wearing anything over or if there's too many wrinkles.
basically.

use to get the work clothes drycleaned but that got too expensive and a pair of pants (THAT WENT TO ONE OF MY SUITS) got lost. i wanted to kill that dude. 1st and only time i went to that place

This dude irons his jeans? Naaah playa.

I use a "pant press" on slacks and iron dress shirts that need ironing. Other than that, nada.

I wish someone would have taught me to iron growing up, sounds like a useful skill like changing a flat tire or knowing how to turn on an oven

I get everything ready and iron my clothes the night before. Weekends I iron the day of. I Gotta have the feeling of being clean, crisp and fresh. Have a decent routine helps.

Serious question. How do you have your closets set up? Clothes organized/seperated by type and then color? Or closets looking like an episode of hoarders?

Edit.

Last edited:
Yeah I iron every single day. I refuse to walk out of the house with a wrinkly *** shirt. That fresh off the iron look is 
nthat.gif
. #rowenta 
Serious question. How do you have your closets set up? Clothes organized by color & seperated by type? Or closets looking like an episode of hoarders?

Last edited:
I can't imagine not ironing my clothes on a daily basis... walking around wearing wrinkled clothes is not a good look.

9/10, if I take a shirt or polo out of the washing machine, give it a couple of shakes, hang it up, and smooth out the wrinkles with my hand.. it won't be wrinkled when it dries. So I don't have the need to iron all of my clothes on a regular basis. If you hang or fold your clothes, they're not going to be that  wrinkly.

Dress shirt and pants are a different story, I'll iron those before work if they need it.

A single wrinkle in one of my shirts isn't going to force me to compulsively iron my clothes every time I leave the house.

Back
Top Bottom