Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

Material of clothing matters. Merona not bad but Daniel cremiuex make it easy straight out the dryer .. heard clothes one of the hardest materials to recycle.

i hang my clothe fresh from the dryer never have to iron much. if its something nice or a special occasion ill iron it. i dont got time in the morning

I only iron my t-shirts. Hoodies dont wrinkle, shorts dont wrinkle and sweatpants dont wrinkle.
Uhm, they don't?

P6.jpg

Used to iron dam near everything ...once i started using vinegar in my laundry then it took out all wrinkles (whether i used dryer or air dried it)

Used to iron dam near everything ...once i started using vinegar in my laundry then it took out all wrinkles (whether i used dryer or air dried it)
I have been using Vinegar in my WASH for years, and stuff still gets wrinkled.

What is your exact practice?

Clothes would only smell like that if they aren't spread out and not allowed to breathe.

You keep wet clothes in the dryer without hanging them up and THEN you would have that mildew smell.
Eh, I'd rather not take a chance for mold or mildew to spread so I wouldn't hang clothes without proper air flow. On top of that, bacteria spreads on moist conditions which is another potential issue.

Yup, I iron my tops (t-shirts, button ups, polos) before i wear them. Jeans I'll iron once after a washing .

Back
Top Bottom