Do you keep a weapon for "defense" in your car?

I have a hollow piece of aluminum piping in my backseat. Looks innocent enough, but it's nice knowing I have it if #*#* ever gets real.

Well I used to have my hockey stick in the back, but that took too much room. Honda Civic ftl
frown.gif
but I have a bicycle crankset in the trunk. I'm sure the chainring will do some harm if I ever use it!

However, I wouldn't be ashamed to buy pepperspray or something

I carry from my Spyderco collection, because you never know when I have to peel some fruit or open some letters.

Got a big ol Maglite, the aircraft aluminum jobs, you know, because you can drop your keys in the parking lot at night & need to find them.

But most of all, I'd love me one of these -

crazy...I'm in the middle of making a lil night stick out of a rake I broke while doing yard work for mom dukes

Always had the lug wrench readily available in the back seat. But now i got this in the middle console...
8ca3631a64d097975418a5b1d11429ca82d466d5_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

I have a butterfly knife but I don't bring it everywhere. Only when I go somewhere I might need it. I'm pretty confident in my ability to fist fight though being a hockey player 
smokin.gif
I wanna get one of those, just b/c I think theyre cool lookin not to cut someone up
Bad idea, especially to keep in your car. They are VERY illegal, and you will be sent to jail immediately if a cop finds it.

I used to carry one to school in 8th grade, yeah, I'm dumb.

Collapsible Baton. Have used it a couple of time. Once even scared someone as soon as they saw me uncollapse it.

I have a machete in my car, but if it came down to it "im not about that life." Only reason im rollin with it is because my homie had a mace in his trunk and i was trying to upstage him. hahaha

Life or death moment, you getting jason'ed though.

if i had the hammer in my trunk and some dudes tried to act nutty , i would pop off and do something stupid as hell.

so i dont roll with a burner in the caddy.

i literally have a rusty box cutter.

so when i cut you, you cant just put a band aid on it. you gotta go to the hospital and get booster shots.

When I get a car, I'll keep a bat and a rusty knife.

*+$@ the gun *!#$ tho, I'd rather fight a dude with my fists for my life then fiend off dudes from my booty in jail because of gun charges.

Back
Top Bottom