Do you keep a weapon for "defense" in your car?

Was wondering if any of you keep at least a baseball bat in your car for protection just in case if any sticky situation happens. Again I'm talkin about for defense purposes, not to start #$%@. Is it really necessary? Because i'm thinkin about getting one for the future. You never know when you might need it. If you think this is a stupid question, then I aint even mad though. But any opinions would be much appreciated NT fam. By the way, staying strapped is not an option I aint about that life.

Knife up front in the center console, bat in the backseat, and an old 3 wood in the trunk... in case I want to hit some golf balls after I defend myself from attackers.

No. Cuz then Id be too tempted to start something and knowing I got weapons means I wont try to backdown and it goes on and on from there leading to something bad.

I pretty much have the attitude that nothing bad will ever happen.

i have an Easton Stealth in the trunk, but only because I play pick-up baseball a lot.
might as well use it for the amount I paid for it.

once I get something of my own I'm keeping a shotgun in the trunk and a tanto under my seat

I keep a hammer in my car just in case someone tries to scam me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a butterfly knife but I don't bring it everywhere. Only when I go somewhere I might need it. I'm pretty confident in my ability to fist fight though being a hockey player 
smokin.gif

back then i used to have 2 steel pipes in my trunk, a machete, a knife under my seat, a wooden katana, a slingshot, and a pair of sap gloves.
edit: oh yeah i had a taser too lol

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

I have a butterfly knife but I don't bring it everywhere. Only when I go somewhere I might need it. I'm pretty confident in my ability to fist fight though being a hockey player 
smokin.gif
I wanna get one of those, just b/c I think theyre cool lookin not to cut someone up

If ai had my own car I would have a bat in the back seat. Probably get a blade and put it in the glove compartment

And if I could, I would have a gun under the seat.

duck-tape.jpg

garbage-bags.jpg

CLOROX02452.JPG

T6lugwrench.jpg

i keeps it real...

Spoiler [+]
....i just keep a lug wrench in case of flats, that it all
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom