Do you keep birthday cards people give you?

Do you keep birthday cards people give you? Or throw them out? I know people that keep them and I know some that throw them out. I used to keep them but then I realized whats the point? I been throwing them out.

I have a stack in my room, might as well keep em like I've been doing for years now. Someday I'll read them all again...

I do, I have a couple of shoe boxes full of them from as long as I can remember.

I see you Will. I used to keep them but when I moved out of my parents house 11 years ago I tossed everything. All my soccer/basketball trophies, baseball cards, etc.....Dont regret it at all. I hate pack rats

I white out any writing and just give them to other ppl on their b-days; do the same for Christmas and all other holidays and occasions

I keep the ones given to me by my family and close friends and throw away the ones given to me by my ex's

Keep them in a shoe box
pimp.gif

Nah. I keep the money though =] . jk I try to keep them but something always ends up happening to them

I keep them for about 30 seconds and then toss them. I hate cards. What a waste of money.

If we're at my parents or something my mom always carefully bundles them up and then hands them to me as if I'm going to take them home and display them or something.

Come to think of it - I bet my sister would do that.

If there's thoughtful/creative/funny writing in it, yeah.
Homeboy gave me a NASCAR birthday card one time. I don't even watch NASCAR 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom