Do you know anybody that dosent listen to music?

Im not sure if it is just me but i find it really wierd that people don't listen to music. I couldn't be able to do it. I have a couple of friends that don't but i just find it like no normal.
Does anybody know somebody like that.

Yup, theres a ton of people that dont really care for music.

Ive noticed i only listen when im either driving, cleaning, or out at a party or bar or something.

it's kinda hard not to listen to music.
[August Rush] The music is all around us, all you have to do is listen. [/August Rush]

fabolous.jpg

WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?

My dad rarely listens to music. He's definitely not into today's music and probably just got tired of listening to the old school. The only time I hear him bump anything is gospel music on the way to church.

I couldn't imagine my life without music. On a nice day I'll just walk back and forth around campus listenig to my iPod cuz I can.

W/the emergence of all the crap w/in the past decade, I wouldn't find it hard to believe most people wouldn't want to listen to music anymore.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

W/the emergence of all the crap w/in the past decade, I wouldn't find it hard to believe most people wouldn't want to listen to music anymore.
Seriously.
For the past few weeks on my job I've been streaming 80's music through AOL radio.
That stuff is actually better than the trash that's come out recently.
Melodies, lyrics. The things that are supposed to make good music.

don't look for what's supposed to make good music, instead what you like

then you'll enjoy it all the more

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think i listen to music tooo much (mainly rap) that I guess I start assuming ppl should know some songs already or artists.

Back
Top Bottom