Do YOU know anybody with HIV/AIDS?????

i personally don't. if I did, i don't know how i would react to that or how i'd be around them, assuming they are a friend.
anyone got personal stories they're willing to share??

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Yeah, I know this suit that does.

7bc163170c14e356c1b5d9cab9615762e7b1d4c9.gif

yeah my lifelong neighbor is up there with people who've been living with it the longest. he was diagnosed with HIV on his 22nd birthday and he'salmost 50 now. he's content with life tho.. he's always taken care of his brother and sisters kids and nieces and nephews n burns trees almost daily..whenever I think I have it bad I usually just remind myself I could be in his position..

I know a few, my moms is the secretary of the HIV/aids department at grady hostpital up here in Atlanta. I also got a cousin who has it, I mean after a whileyou get use to at first I was like ok I don't want them around me, but that's just straight up ignorance. I would say the only time I get creeped outis when they get in to the final stage of the virus, I mean they don't look nothing like themselves it's real sad when I think about

my brother in law nephew was born with HIV, the kids mom passed away shortly after. sad story if i tell you. as hes 10 now and he has no idea about what hehas.

I know 2 people with the virus. My cousin who I grew up with, has had the virus for about 3 yrs, I think. I didn't know until last year when he got reallysick. I was shocked when I heard the news, because he was the first person I knew personally that contracted the virus. I wasn' t close to a Majic Johnsonor Easy E (R.I.P), this was real close to home. I automatically blamed it on his alternative lifestyle, but that was pretty dumb on my part. The way peoplewild out these days, anyone could have the virus and not even know it. People don't think about there actions and how they can effect there loved ones. Mycuz was popular in school, smashed many chickens, he was in the closet until 10 grade, then claimed he was bi. Chickens where still cluckin'.

The other person is a female I know from high school. If you seen her you would not believe it. (no pics NT) Most would consider her to be a "dime"or a bad chick. She caught the virus from her baby's father who did a couple of years in the pen or a cudi buddy she had, while he was doing his bid. Shestill doesn't know til' this day. I speak to her every once in a while just to see how things are going. Plus she's not afraid to talk about it, tothose with common sense.

Bottom line this virus is no joke. Both of them will tell you, they never thought it would happen to them. I did my own research, looked up facts about my cityand my community, and I was shocked. You already know the numbers don't lie, they look horrible in my city. I try an tell people to just be aware, if yourgoing to do it wrap it up. A good time is not worth a horrible death.

My Older Cousin passed away from AIDS when I was 12. He got it from a blood transfusion before they started testing donated blood.

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, andNYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.

yerp. i heard dc has one of the highest rates. living in va...ftl

my mother's co-worker (who was apart of the other team) he passed away from it. this was in the early 90's

They should of put Atlanta on the list, man some of them teens who got it come in and out the hospital, and be ready to give it to someone else on some ikewith the iverson jersey type shhhhhhh. These guys down here ain't no better, sleeping with men and going home giving it to their wives or to other women inthe city.

I smashed this asian chick who turned out to be a prostitute and the condom broke. I was shook x10000000000000 for about 3 months before I got tests done,thank god it came back clean.

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.
so does miami
and my school has/had one of the highest hiv/aids rates in the county

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yerp. i heard dc has one of the highest rates. living in va...ftl

my mother's co-worker (who was apart of the other team) he passed away from it. this was in the early 90's

3/5 African-Americans Females in the DC
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom