Do YOU know anybody with HIV/AIDS?????

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.

yerp. i heard dc has one of the highest rates. living in va...ftl

my mother's co-worker (who was apart of the other team) he passed away from it. this was in the early 90's

3/5 African-Americans Females in the DC
smh.gif
sick.gif
...what is it for men?

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.

my mother's co-worker (who was apart of the other team) he passed away from it. this was in the early 90's

smh.gif
Oh my god.
tired.gif

Myself Almost. got a random bloodtest, and it came back HIV Atr, which means my immune system was in overdrive which is an indicator for HIV.

Got tested again, same results. Then got a more thoro test at Walter Reed Med and came back negative and normal. I was so relieved and grateful.

But over a 3+week span, i thought i had HIV and was extremely scared. Ive done did a few girls here and there, but to have it almost hit me when i thought iwas on the straight and narrow, scared me beyond belief. Losin weight, Moms crying, just depressed and scared.

My advice, no matter what, wrap it up!

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I smashed this asian chick who turned out to be a prostitute and the condom broke. I was shook x10000000000000 for about 3 months before I got tests done, thank god it came back clean.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is the $++# that scares me the most...an innocent clean person [not that hiv+ ppl are noninnoccent] getting infected by somebody who didn't tell themabout their past. Breaks my heart
tired.gif
Glad you're okay papi, I canimagine how many dudes been in your situation and messed with strippers and train runners not knowing they were public property and got the virus
frown.gif
Not that you have to be hypersexual or "loose" to be carrying though,anybody can have it. ANYBODY. Lot of good spirited girls might have it too.."oh you a college girl?"

My mom has a cousin that had it for like the past 20 years or something like that
ohwell.gif

But this thread instantly reminded me of

smh.gif

No wayyy

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and
NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.
so does miami
and my school has/had one of the highest hiv/aids rates in the county

Damn my dude what school if you dont mind?
that is crazy! a high school!
got tested two months ago, came back negative
its been awhile so i dont have to stress the importance of safe sex on my behalf and whatever girl it is im slaying at the time..
always stressing safe sex to the girl even if i sound like a lame(have been told that by a bird before)

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

I was in my moms office reading articles about how some people have been exposed to the virus, but some how were immune to it. I also read that DC, B-more, and
NYC has a bad case of hiv/aids.
so does miami
and my school has/had one of the highest hiv/aids rates in the county

Damn my dude what school if you dont mind?
that is crazy! a high school!
got tested two months ago, came back negative
its been awhile so i dont have to stress the importance of safe sex on my behalf and whatever girl it is im slaying at the time..
always stressing safe sex to the girl even if i sound like a lame(have been told that by a bird before)
felix varela senior high
too many birds out here

Saw the title and this reminded me of a Mitch Hedberg joke... I gotta post it
roll.gif

"Getting an AIDs test is very scary man... thats why I do the round about AIDs test now...."Do you know anyone with AIDS?" "No?""Cool.... cause you know me "
roll.gif

Shouldnt really be joking about that... but I love Mitch Hedberg and it is kinda funny

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Saw the title and this reminded me of a Mitch Hedberg joke... I gotta post it
roll.gif

"Getting an AIDs test is very scary man... thats why I do the round about AIDs test now...."Do you know anyone with AIDS?" "No?" "Cool.... cause you know me "
roll.gif

Shouldnt really be joking about that... but I love Mitch Hedberg and it is kinda funny

roll.gif

oh ###% that pretty damn scary because i live in dmv area
frown.gif

Do I know anybody with HIV/AIDS? no. Is there prolly somebody I know who has it but doesn't know it yet...yep.

Oh and ya'll need to STOP lieing on D.C. the aids rate is not no 3/5 for Black Females. At most its 1/20, at the VERY VERY most. I swear people spit outrandom knowledge without knowing anything. 3/5 is 60 percent son, you realize thats sayin D.C. aids rate is higher then 90% of African countries. come on,think before you speak.

My mothers best friend had it and died back in '92 and my sisters father had is since 2000,damn near broke down in front of everybody at Basic Trainingwhen my mother told me.

Having a convo like this with a female will definitely show you where her head(no pun) is at,how mature she is,how well she takes care of herself.I've turndown a lot of potential p in my lifetime based off of this.

I kinda wish that it is mandatory that every US citizen get tested yearly,so we could slow down the spread of it and for Doctors to study more about newpossible strains.I know it is a Virus but I think a cure will be found during our lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom