do you lay down while you drive?

Kind of used to when I had a Benz.  Not anymore though.
mean.gif

Truth be told I'm comfortable driving like that..I'm working on turning my music down...especially songs that have a lot of cursing...it seems like whenever im at a red light with a female next to me the song I'm listening too happens to say something foul about women smh

Yeah, try to keep that volume down fam... not only is it inconsiderate to others, it's also bad for your hearing.

You gonna end up like...

Huh?
View media item 474614

Last edited:
I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand. :smh:

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.

lol. its more relaxing to drive with 1 hand, unless im driving 70+

but i'm 6'3 and i keep my seat up straight up almost 90 degrees. can't drive leaning back. make's it more difficult to check your blind spots quickly, imo.

I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand.
mean.gif

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.
lol. its more relaxing to drive with 1 hand, unless im driving 70+

but i'm 6'3 and i keep my seat up straight up almost 90 degrees. can't drive leaning back. make's it more difficult to check your blind spots quickly, imo.
lmao im 6'4 and thats exactly how i drive. seat up..not upright, leaning with right elbow on center console and left hand on the wheel. i just do it for comfort reasons. music not blasting but at a decent volume

but like @the hater boxden not if driving 70 only when i cruise.

Last edited:
I lean to da right bcuz I drive manual n also its more of. A shift to right side vs leanish

folks got their seat so far back you can only see em through the back window :lol:

can't do 90 degrees though that's too straight not even comfortable.. i think like 110

seat tilted to a comfortable level, 110-115 degrees. as long as I can reach the clutch and check my blind spots, I'm good. left hand on the wheel unless I'm on 95 then it's 10 and 2.

I stopped driving with my bass slamming when I missed 3rd gear merging cuz R U Ready had me spazzin out :smh:

seat tilted to a comfortable level, 110-115 degrees. as long as I can reach the clutch and check my blind spots, I'm good. left hand on the wheel unless I'm on 95 then it's 10 and 2.

I stopped driving with my bass slamming when I missed 3rd gear merging cuz R U Ready had me spazzin out :smh:
wuts r u ready? link?

wuts r u ready? link?

had it right after Chief Keef's Monster and LOUDPVCK's Molly remix. dem bass drops on the 12s >>>>>>>>>

folks got their seat so far back you can only see em through the back window
laugh.gif

can't do 90 degrees though that's too straight not even comfortable.. i think like 110
what if I'm tall and have my seat rolled all the way back?
nothin wrong with it my man.. still looks funny though
happy.gif
i was kidding man but definitely does. i feel weird when i have to check my blind spot looking out the back window. feel like a creep

put me seat all the way back...

and I don't wear a seatbelt, don't want my shirt wrinkled :pimp:

/sarcasm

Have my seat all the way back but im sitting up with my left arm on the arm rest, but its so funny watching some women drive theyre so stiff

I'm tall so its usually leaned back but I can still can see over the steering wheel. Folks be hating sitting behind my seat, they be like man move your seat up lol

Yup same here people knew i was gonna have more than two people ride with befote i switch from the sedan to suv.

Love SUVs

90 degrees but if my back starts to hurt I will bring the seat all the way back and lay down when I'm at a light. 

Back
Top Bottom