do you lay down while you drive?

nope, thats how you draw attention to the police. and if you were to get into an accident that seatbelt wouldnt help. Plus i like to see where im going

I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand. :smh:

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.

The level of BAN is strong with this one

when im driving in the city at night.... my **** is on lean word to dame dash in paid in full... my homies give me flak sometimes. they see me pulling up but yet they dont see me at all..

only in the city...when im on the freeway or highway im sitting with a 120 135 degree angle.... not too shabby

******* right I'm leanin'! That's how we ride in Texas. Not laying in the back seat but definitely a lean. And if you can't see over the hood when you leaning, adjust the height of the seat. :rolleyes

- Preaciate it

Why even drive laying down tho? Is this suppose to make you look hard? :x

Seriously. The point of an adjustable angle is so that you can move the base of your seat to get your feet right and then move the back if the seat so your arms reach the steering wheel comfortably.

Anything else is just stupid.

You guys ever see shaq leanin? Dude has his stereo on the ceiling of the middle row seat of his escalade

When I first got my whip my seat was so far back I told my cousin I roll down the rear window instead of the front and he believed it :lol:

Always blast the music so I can hear that bass while I'm smacked or high :pimp: :pimp:

I tall and I have extra long legs.

Seat is all the way back and the part you rest your back on is so far back only a child or ****** would be comfortable behind me.

I can clearly see over the hood, still reach the clutch and other pedals, and I lean to the right due to car being stickshift.

Has nothing to do with acting hard or trying to floss... it's what I feel comfortable like while driving... unless I'm speeding doing over 100mph or something as other's have stated.

You short dudes wouldn't understand... and I don't expect you to.

at bro come

i was waiting for that Allen Iverson pic (with the lean and u can barely see his head) to come up. :smokin :smh: :lol:

But NT has failed me. I guess times really have changed.

laugh.gif
at the short *** dudes that couldn't do this even if they wanted to.

When i first got my dodge charger back in 06 i was practically laying down. now that i had a kid and a new car, i sit up and drive with my hands at 10 & 2 lmaooo.

Back
Top Bottom