do you lay down while you drive?

6'1" in the Integra coupe
I got back seats  but those are basically just a shelf.
When I'm really whipping though I'm completely upright. Gotta be alert at 85+

I lean a little.. Can't lean as much as I used to because I drive a stick..

I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand. :smh:

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.

Thats me 100% right there

But it was probably one of you idiots that hit my parked car the other day SMH :smh:

being that i look really young for my age and im short (5'7") i keep my seat up by so i dont look like a child behind the wheel 

I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand. :smh:

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.
repped for hating on how I feel comfortable driving.

wait whats wrong with driving with 1 hand? :lol:

my seat is prob like 100 at the most though

Last edited:
Omg that song on the second page. Is that from a mix tape or something? I want

Omg that song on the second page. Is that from a mix tape or something? I want
Amazon product ASIN B008J4SAIS
rip to your speakers.
smokin.gif

I tall and I have extra long legs.

Seat is all the way back and the part you rest your back on is so far back only a child or ****** would be comfortable behind me.

I can clearly see over the hood, still reach the clutch and other pedals, and I lean to the right due to car being stickshift.

Has nothing to do with acting hard or trying to floss... it's what I feel comfortable like while driving... unless I'm speeding doing over 100mph or something as other's have stated.

You short dudes wouldn't understand... and I don't expect you to.

at bro come
this!! QFT!

I am 6'4 in a nissan altima. I have to recline to feel comfortable.

As for the music...when I first moved to Raleigh my sister said if you want people to move out of your way turn up the volume on the stereo and they will move and it works so when I am in a hurry I pump it up loud.

Next question should be why do some people feel the need to let everyone know what they're listening too?

Music just sounds amazing when the bass is pumping shaking the rear view mirror. Makes ever car ride a chance to get crazy and shake your head like your having a seizure dancing in your seat like crazy legs from don't be a menace.

If you've never had a system I don't suspect you'll understand.

Be turning up on my way to the supermarket.

Seat at about 110 degrees. Entire seat pushed almost all the way forward. Steering wheel basically at your lap. So damn comfy man

Nah, I'm too short to do that. I lean my seat back a little however, hate being too upright.

Always feel like the types of dudes that did have that mean lean were trying lil too hard. It's equivalent to dudes just HAVING to sag their pants, like....

Do you ever get tired of your own buffoonery? Like do you ever look at yourself in the mirror or listen to way you sound when you talk and say "damn, I'm such a douche-bag"??

SRS question for those in the know, not rhetorical at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom