do you lay down while you drive?

Nope I have my seat all the way up. 
laugh.gif
 Need to see the road and reach the gas. 

Last edited:
Sup

Man I done see so many people driving too damn cool leaning the the **** way back
Can't eem see over the hood n ****
That aint safe man

Sup

Man I done see so many people driving too damn cool leaning the the **** way back
Can't eem see over the hood n ****
That aint safe man

I'm tall so its usually leaned back but I can still can see over the steering wheel. Folks be hating sitting behind my seat, they be like man move your seat up lol

Tried it once almost hit a lady didn't see her coming.. idk how my cousin does it so well. .

I always wondered how it would feel to drive at like a 180 degree, facing forward. Like Batman in the tumbler. I think itd be dope

I hate when guys lean to their right, elbow on the center console and drive with one hand. :smh:

On top of that, they feel the need to let the public know what they're listening to like we actually care.

Last edited:
Lol that's me 100% Hawaii..

"I'm just a young *****...gotta let the trunk wham"
-Gucci Mane

Last edited:
Truth be told I'm comfortable driving like that..I'm working on turning my music down...especially songs that have a lot of cursing...it seems like whenever im at a red light with a female next to me the song I'm listening too happens to say something foul about women smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom