Do you like living in/would you move to Phoenix AZ?

My gf wants me to move to AZ with her. She loves working for Bank of America and wants to see where things go. I have visited once and the only reason I would consider moving there is for the weather. Other than that, Phoenix is just another "solid" city. Honestly, I was a little underwhelmed after my first visit (coming from a guy from the Midwest).

So what's the real deal with living in Phoenix economically as well as socially? If this makes a difference I am a black male in his 30's with a business degree and no kids.

Last edited:
How serious are you and this girl for you to be moving in with her not to mention moving to another state. 

But I visited PHO and I loved it man. But everything is cool when you visit it

I moved out here back in 07 from NorCal with nothing. Tons of oppurtunity out here. 4+ million people out here in a city that stays sunny 300+ days of the yr. june-sept sucks weather wise.. And don't let your lady catch u slippin with a Hispanic or tanned snow bunny.. Moving back to Cali in June :smokin

Last edited:
Hispanic women was showin a brotha some love even when I was with my girl. Some even had a phatty on em.

Let me go ahead and be "that guy" and give you the one sided extreme. NEVER change your life for somene. At the end of the day IF (big if I know) things don't work out you'll be left in the dirt. Make THEM change for you. It's ok to be selfish with yourself. You're all you got at the end of the day.

Let me go ahead and be "that guy" and give you the one sided extreme. NEVER change your life for somene. At the end of the day IF (big if I know) things don't work out you'll be left in the dirt. Make THEM change for you. It's ok to be selfish with yourself. You're all you got at the end of the day.
yea, i'm not one of those people that follows others around to make them happy

yea, i'm not one of those people that follows others around to make them happy
I mean let's be realistic. Let's say Yall have an argument (will happen) and you want some time alone, where do you go? Your car? You can go chill with your boys, oh no you can't...... You left them at home. If you go ALL YOU HAVE is that one person.

DO NOT be the one with the disadvantage in any situation in life.

Last edited:
i'm a new nt'er & this is my first post, but I'm considering scottsdale myself, i'll stick around to see what the input is, i'm single, just turned 30 w/no kids & a business degree.

If I ever decided to marry it would be her.
Sounds good for now but at least wait until yall are married before you jump out there man. Feelings change. God forbid you are stranded out in the SouthWest forcing a broken relationship
Let me go ahead and be "that guy" and give you the one sided extreme. NEVER change your life for somene. At the end of the day IF (big if I know) things don't work out you'll be  left in the dirt. Make THEM change for you. It's ok to be selfish with yourself. You're all you got at the end of the day.
Literally LOL

Last edited:
If I gotta see a snake and spiders .. nope.
snakes damn near everywhere but they do have rattlesnakes 
sick.gif

I've been in AZ for almost all 29 years of my life.  Been trying to get out for the last 10...that said, I still agree with @AZwildcats .  It's an upgrade from the midwest.

...but it's nothing compared to Cali.

We got one ***** worrying cuz a girl aint text him back and another talmbout moving to a different city. I hate to see yall like this
mean.gif

The guy seems like he has his stuff together, he shouldn't worry about getting "stranded" out there :lol:

As long as she isnt a thot or drug addict, he will be fine

Back
Top Bottom