Do you lose muscle if you do not workout?

NT i got pretty big pretty quick......now lifting is just getting repetitive and boring and i see more results but idk if i want them since ppl just think im a meat head now and alot of ppl seem jeolous and i cant rly relate to the general population when ur rly big so what hsould i do?

First thing, stop subliminaly posting that you like being huge on NT.

You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

Quote:
so it def gets noticed
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES

You can't "relate" to the general population?

0]
alien.gif

What the hell are you talking about? So, since you want to be able to relate to the general population, does that mean you want to be a fat, lazy slob? Who cares if people think you're a "meathead"? It just shows that you're fit and in shape. Who wouldn't like to be considered fit? :smh:
smh.gif
GALATASARAY SK​

yeah ... I stopped workin out after high school and just looked some old pics, and am kinda sad that I'm not ripped anymore ...
This is the only thing that I'm good at...
I am the bad guy, Kryptonite: The Green Chronic​
D O D G E R S

"Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
"Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

ManAmongstChildren - I don't see how you're a meathead when you're 6 foot ... 195. You must be a man working out amongst children. Get out of the grammar school jungle gym, you beast you. But, yes. If you do not use it, you lose it. Sometimes it'll change into something else.

LPC - Sicks_NT - 7158

You know what you're problem is? You're putting the @#%$ on a pedestal.
...and I bench more than Kevin Durant.

^ Just what I was thinking. 6'0 and 195 isn't "huge" in my opinion. And judging by your posts I don't see you lasting on NT too long :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Longhorns

not being able to relate to the general public sounds like more of a personality problem than being "too big"
TEAM HALOS​
HoustonRockets
MCGRADY - YAO​

This dude has is creating a lot of haters.

Stupid posts, Ohh yeah and he can't even relate to the General Population because he is
so huge.
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Quote:
since ppl just think im a meat head now and alot of ppl seem jeolous and i cant rly relate to the general population when ur rly big so what hsould i do?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is 6' 195 lbs talkin like he Michael Pittman
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Back
Top Bottom