Do you normally go for girls that look just as good as you

Out of curiosity do you go for girls that look just as good as you or better.
Ex. if you think you are a 8 would you go after a girl thats a 10 or only 8 and below

2qdssba.jpg

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Subconsciously, yes.

but looks aren't that important, amiright?
I go for style, the way they carry themselves, personality.
I've dated a couple of "ugly" girls, one of them was a good gf.
I just let the fact that she wasn't as attractive as me get to my head
tired.gif
But ugly girls have good sex, amiright?

This is why I've been so pissed lately... cause I went for an average-looking girl and still got shot down, SMH.

when it comes to girls for me there is no 1-10 scale

i go by the ugly and not ugly scale,u should try it

Hmmm...in Psych we learned that people usually go for those that they deem are on the same plane
(attractiveness-wise).

as horrible as it sounds no I go for the ones that are like a 6 or 7 those are the ones that aren't confident about themselves, smart, and the ones that will be the ride or die, so I keep them knowing that the P is going to be there every night, and do my thing when I go out every weekend.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Oh god no I'm ugly as hell.

laugh.gif

unfortunately, I think this applies to me as well
I actually had this typed out about to reply but it wouldn't let me post cause of the 1post/60 seconds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

as horrible as it sounds no I go for the ones that are like a 6 or 7

Dude this is NT, you're supposed to say no to 9's because their fingernails aren't up to par. Come on
alien.gif

ill go for a cute girl with a sense of humor more so then a 10 im just on that wayne type mentality

[wayne]i wish i could F^&$ every girl n the world[/wayne]..... within reason

Mmmm never thought of this. Thou 95% of the time I only get @ women I know won't reject me. That play the chase $@#+ is not fun to me.Makes me doubt myself even more SMH.

honestly ill go after 6.5 and up but i dont disrespect myself

some girls find me ugly and others find me sexy...its like day and night with me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

im horrendously shallow.

it'll eventually be my downfall.
this

i cant date a girl unless she got a backside. talking to this one chick and she has no backside, but tig ol bitties and im not putting in any effort. ive turned down chicks because they have had no backside before
tired.gif
my homegirl says im mad shallo, im going to give this chick a chance though. she really digging ya boy.

but sometimes i like to go after chicks that look better than me, to have other dudes salty. like how 4eyes pull that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

as horrible as it sounds no I go for the ones that are like a 6 or 7

Dude this is NT, you're supposed to say no to 9's because their fingernails aren't up to par. Come on
alien.gif

Yea I do. But there are girls that sometimes look the same. It depends. If I go for just an avg chick it's because she's smart or there's something else that I like about her.

Back
Top Bottom