Do You Owe Anybody/Place Money????

I think I owe 24 hour fitness like 77 bucks. they used to charge me monthly and outta nowhere they stopped. so when I call to cancel they hit me with thebalance. I really don't want to pay but will this effect my credit? I used my banks debit/credit card when they started charging me.

Nope, I'm only 18 and I make sure before I DO ANYTHING, everyone who needs tobe paid is paid... but as far as people in particular
laugh.gif
idon't borrow MONEY from anyone.

For Some Reason I Must Have Signed Up For BMG Music Or Something They Send Me Cds Every Month And I Never Pay, I'm Getting Sent To Collections.
roll.gif

I owe Capital One but my bill is due on the 14th and I get paid this week so that'll be taken care of. I never borrow money from anybody cause I hatehaving to pay em back.

almost 2k in court fees

200 to Behavioral Services

900 to my bank
eek.gif
(ex-bank)

350 to ATT
indifferent.gif

300 to T-Mobile

Prolly more

Originally Posted by buggz31

almost 2k in court fees

200 to Behavioral Services

900 to my bank
eek.gif
(ex-bank)

350 to ATT
indifferent.gif

300 to T-Mobile

Prolly more

eek.gif

call me crazy, but im not a fan of credit cards. i usually dont spend what i dont have

8 dollars to a sandwich shop
around $500 of Internet usage on my cell (and they haven't asked me to pay yet
pimp.gif
)
that's pretty much it

a little less than 1000 to my chase CC but I got payments set up this time til march to knock that out

113 for my cable bill

and 45 for my cell

If it goes to collections, no matter what form of payment you used, it'll affect your credit.

I owe my boy 40 bucks for some BS. We were in Manhattan and there are these guys there that have the three cups and a ball underneath them and if you findwhich cup the ball was under you would get the money that everyone put in. Basically betting. So I could of sworn that I seen the ball under one of the cups soI told my boy do it and he bet his money just to find out I was wrong. I plan on paying him back

Back
Top Bottom