Do you park in other people's driveways?

By other people's, I mean as in your friend's or someone you know, not someone random.
For some reason whenever I go to my friend's house I always end up parking on the side, even if there are open spots in the driveway.
I guess I just find it disrespectful or something? Not really sure why. Any one else like this?

if i know im not blocking anyone from getting in or out, otherwise i just park right in the street

I only do it at one of my dudes house. In my defense, I call his mother "mom", she refers to me as one of her "kids" (my boy is an only child), so I am borderline family there which makes it borderline my house. Hell, I've gone over and hung out even when he's not there.

my friends who have driveways live w/their parents so no...

i don't even park in my parents driveway cuz thats when everyone has something to do and i have to move my car...

It depends on the person. If the friend lives with their parents, I always park on the street. If they don't live with their parents and I know that we're not gonna be going out, sometimes I park in the driveway.

If I can't find a spot on the street, and they don't mind, and have no1 else coming, I'm putting it in their.

Most of the time I park on the street so I don't get block in or block someone in, but if I could get out cleanly and it's cool with them then sure.

But it's a trend I notice amongst my friends, none of us ever park in each other's driveways unless we have to.

I park on the street unless there is no empty parking space and the driveway is empty.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I only do it at one of my dudes house. In my defense, I call his mother "mom", she refers to me as one of her "kids" (my boy is an only child), so I am borderline family there which makes it borderline my house. Hell, I've gone over and hung out even when he's not there.
On that myfriendshotmom steeze huh
devil.gif

9b6355384872320bf7d028a67c01422468d2e29.gif

So what you're saying is that you've boned his mom...countless times.

You're a good friend.

My girlfriend never parks in the driveway 9 I live With Parents, and 1 say someone backed into her car, an I hit her with the i told you so.

And yet she still parks on the street no matter what,smh

I always park on the street. Even when I know it wont be a problem if I am in the driveway I park on the street anyway.

you  mother %@+%*@

only can be done if you are the closest of friends.....unless you are going out of your way to be disrespectful and or rude...

it depends..most of the time i park in the street so i wont have to worry about moving my car when somebody has to leave

Back
Top Bottom