do you REALLY care about whether or not a girl can cook?

i know a lot of the guys on here are just fronting to impress the other males but this is the one thing i hear all of you dudes say. is it really THAT important? my last girl didn't know how to cook much other than rice and ramen and i didn't even give it a secondthought.

i don't know about you but i've been cooking for myself since 12 or 13 and i don't even really want a girl cooking food for me on the regular justas i wouldn't want a girl buying me a bunch of things either.. i'd feel spoiled. i'm pretty used to doing for myself and it's the same way witha relationship.

The women of her family failed. Hopefully she knows how to do other stuff. I know how to do all of the above (not a great cook but I can survive) so Idon't need anyone. If she has children who is going to cook for them?

I can't cook very well and we're not going to eat out everyday................so yes. Frozen food FTL.

I'm not fronting....like my wife really needs to be able to cook. I've had girlfriends who can't cook and I can tolerate that. Wife though, hellno. I know women with careers (my mom for example) who come home and still throw it down in the kitchen.

If I could cook better, things might be different.

Yes.

It is a MUST.

I dont need 'homemade' recipes, but she needs to get down in the kitchen.

It's really not that difficult. That's not a big enough issue to be a dealbreaker for me. Besides the fact I can cook perfectly fine, I'm 100% suremy wife will be able to read and follow directions. I'm not expecting some Martha Stewart-esque culinary arts looking type meal, but to boil some spaghettifor 10 minutes until al dente, add sauce, and chunks of ground beef isn't hard to do

For those of you who it is that big of a deal, you ever consider the fact they could just learn how to do it? It's not like learning the point guardposition in basketball where you just got to be born with it.

Do I really care?

YES. It's very appreciated. It's not necessarily a deal breaker tho but I really don't want to hear the stupid reasons for why youcan't cook.

I grew up with both my parents in the house so I know how important it is to the relationship to have a cooked meal when you come home from work especiallywhen you're married for 2 decades and up. All of us on this site are young for the most part so it won't hit you until it really hits you.

Right now I don't care as much and see it as somewhat as a plus but I like being cooked for. If by chance I'm in a more luxurious lifestyle in thefuture then that requirement might slip out of the top 10 but I aint gonna front like it aint important.

Anyway for all you females about to post how you don't cook or clean and your man loves to cook for you and all that bs just remember how lucky you are andhope it lasts forever.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Yes.

It is a MUST.

I dont need 'homemade' recipes, but she needs to get down in the kitchen.
yes_flickr_michelle.jpg

cooking's easy. just follow directions on a recipe.

girls who "can't cook" are just lazy/unwilling to put in the work.

and yea, i do care if my girl will cook for me

If she cant cook then she will be using alot of my money since food is a very large portion of living expenses. Cooking saves so much money
compared to eating out everyday she cant cook cool but if she cant learn then she is just useless

Yes. She must know how to cook. Ain't nothing like coming home to a nice home cooked meal.

though i cook better than most females in my family, yeah its important.

I don't wanna have to shoulder that entire load for the rest of my life if my wife can't cook

Back
Top Bottom