do you REALLY care about whether or not a girl can cook?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Mom always joking about how we're not gonna find a husband if we can't cook.
laugh.gif

Could care less though, being a wife is overrated and boring.
roll.gif
roll.gif
at an 18 year old saying this..you're the new kneesh..your mom wasnt joking, btw

Hey man! It looks stressful!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at an 18 year old saying this..you're the new kneesh..your mom wasnt joking, btw

laugh.gif
you're going to be stressed out regardless..life is stressful..better to be stressed out with the person you love
tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you're going to be stressed out regardless..life is stressful..better to be stressed out with the person you love
tired.gif

I guess. The married life isn't for everybody though. I'd rather be stressed out by myself.
I've already told my African parents I'm not getting married...they don't believe me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Nyota de la star wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thats what you saying right now.

Nahh. I'll stick to it.
laugh.gif

Just watching my mom...sometimes I wonder if she really is happy. Maybe she is but I don't want that life.

you trying to be a j/o your whole life?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that if a woman wants to be a housewife, technically her "job" is to maintain the household. This includes cooking, cleaning, and being theprimary caregiver to the children.

However, if a woman has a career, I don't think she should be judged by the same set of criteria as that of a housewife. Those responsibilities can easilybe shared between husband and wife.

Well how many of you same dudes can fix a car? Handy with a toolbox, fix and build things? Won't cower like a +!##* in the event of a potential homeintrusion? Mow the lawn? Are all yall the !!!%%% who pay the extra 8$ at Staple's to have them put the chair and desk together for you.

wifey loves to cook
pimp.gif

everytime we out eatin and i tell her i like something she goes "i can make that"
my response "well handle it then"

she takes pride in her cooking, lucky me
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Well how many of you same dudes can fix a car? Handy with a toolbox, fix and build things? Won't cower like a @$@*! in the event of a potential home intrusion? Mow the lawn? Are all yall the %%@+$# who pay the extra 8$ at Staple's to have them put the chair and desk together for you.

my parents are mexican, so yeah i do all of that.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why the female in the relationship has to know how to cook. Dudes in here saying, "how am I going to eat?"and "how are our kids going to eat?" maybe you should take it upon yourself to learn how to cook. I don't see why the male in the relationshiphas to depend on the female for food. It should be a fair trade. Why can't the male have dinner ready for their wife when the wife comes in from a long dayof work?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Well how many of you same dudes can fix a car? Handy with a toolbox, fix and build things? Won't cower like a +!##* in the event of a potential home intrusion? Mow the lawn? Are all yall the !!!%%% who pay the extra 8$ at Staple's to have them put the chair and desk together for you.
I learned how to fix things before I learned how to cook. I know that's weird for a girl.

I care. Its important to me. I 8nt no plumber or mechanic but I protect the house with plenty heat, cut the grass, take the trash out... get up with the kidsif she has to work and I'm off the next day, etc. For me a woman who can cook, or is willing to learn, is a very special thing these days....

I've had my kids by women who can REALLY cook
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why the female in the relationship has to know how to cook. Dudes in here saying, "how am I going to eat?" and "how are our kids going to eat?" maybe you should take it upon yourself to learn how to cook. I don't see why the male in the relationship has to depend on the female for food. It should be a fair trade. Why can't the male have dinner ready for their wife when the wife comes in from a long day of work?

hey simp.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why the female in the relationship has to know how to cook. Dudes in here saying, "how am I going to eat?" and "how are our kids going to eat?" maybe you should take it upon yourself to learn how to cook. I don't see why the male in the relationship has to depend on the female for food. It should be a fair trade. Why can't the male have dinner ready for their wife when the wife comes in from a long day of work?

hey simp.

hey, grow up. You're the one depending on someone else for a meal.

I understand where people are coming from but gender roles in America are changing. A lot more women are going to work now. Things aren't like they used tobe.

I know how to cook and so should she. She better cook something up a couple a times a week, I will do the same. I am all for equality in a relationship,meaning im not gonna work a full-time job and cook everyday. I also don't expect her to, but we can cook together, or each of us cooks a couple times aweek.

My girl wasnt the best cook, but lets say i gave her ample practice and now cooks well.

I can cook as well. but She'll be doin the bulk of the cookin. matter fact she bout to go cook breakfast :smile:

Back
Top Bottom